Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED!

+5
BoldPuppy
hahaman24
Project2501
Caboose
omgtislol
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm

omgtislol

omgtislol

ok well your probably wondering why this is SOOOOOO different but Kamica Blade said that we were going to get hacked because she was warned, and we did! So, Kamica is working on it so just re-join because the hacker deleted everyones accounts

2EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Yeah, I kinda figured that when I couldn't log in to my account and when I made a new one it was deleted.

Not to mention all the changes.

On a positive note: the site looks a a hell of a lot better than it did before.

3EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Project2501

Project2501

I wondered why I got an email saying my account was deleted.

4EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:00 pm

hahaman24

hahaman24

I see now. Wondered what happened...

Last edited by hahaman24 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

5EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Is there any chance that we could tone down the color a little? Give it a darker color scheme? As it is, the place is too bright and looks very bare-bones.

6EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

I agree. The settings right now are a bit hard on the eyes.

7EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

For a site that was just HACKED, that lost all its members, forums, & data, we've made a PRETTY GOOD comeback, don't ya think...? EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 644162 EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 224761

8EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:51 am

easilyinjuired wrote:For a site that was just HACKED, that lost all its members, forums, & data, we've made a PRETTY GOOD comeback, don't ya think...? EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 644162 EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 224761

Depends on how awesome the site was before it got hacked, lost all its members, forums and data.

9EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

Dunno. If the previous site was hacked for no real good reason, then maybe whoever did it paid you a disservice. This is really plain. But in hindsight I guess that could be a good thing. Just the background against the text is still light.

That could just be me complaining though.

10EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I SWEAR IT WAS TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! ahhh sooner or later mykan's gonna come on here & say somethin along the lines of "easy, that's enough" or "we have no evidence it was him" or "we've done considerably well" or somethin like that... Twisted Evil EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 95457 EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 865406

And the site was lookin pretty good... we had like 50 somethin members I don't remember ask mykan & the forum pretty much looked like it looks now... except fullerish EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 644162 EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 5910 EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 897427 dancin\' EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! 328455 :lol:

11EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm

I SWEAR IT WAS TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

Oh! Oh! I want to throw baseless, unfounded accusations at people based on circumstantial and flimsy evidence! Can I can I can I????

I think it was Barack Obama, because he is an Indonesian Muslim terrorist from Kenya who hates America.

12EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:

Oh! Oh! I want to throw baseless, unfounded accusations at people based on circumstantial and flimsy evidence! Can I can I can I????

I have no idea what these words mean... but I still think it was him! Period. Done. That's my thought. I'd love to hear your thoughts on who ultimately hacked the site, erasing all data & members! It wasn't that there was a hole in the system or a weak system or whatever.

13EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm

[quote="easilyinjuired"]

I have no idea what these words mean...

I'm sarcastically calling you foolish. Dictionary, get one.

First it was something called Project AFTER (which I looked up--they're a forum that makes fun of bad fan fiction, not a "hacking community" dedicated to "ending fantasy"), then it was somebody called Al Cone (who Dakari-King Mykan seems to have an issue with), and now it's somebody who you banned from the forum months ago.

You can't even decide on who it was or how they did it, yet here you are saying "IT WAS DEFINITELY THIS ONE GUY WHO GOT IN TROUBLE THAT ONE TIME NO DOUBT ABOUT IT." Put into perspective like that, you really have to admit that you're grasping at straws.

but I still think it was him! Period. Done.

Yes, and the moon landing was a hoax.

That's my thought. I'd love to hear your thoughts on who ultimately hacked the site, erasing all data & members!

I would assume that it was Caprica Six.

It wasn't that there was a hole in the system or a weak system or whatever.

You sound awfully sure of that. So what brilliant scheme did terrorist mastermind Travis Touchdown use to infiltrate and data-bomb this forum, mm?

14EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

1: we didnt ban Travis Touchdown MONTHS ago... mykan banned him for... 3 days (?)

2: what the heck is Caprica Six?!

3: Easy: he could have figured out an admin's password, logged on, & just deleted everythin. Simple as that.

4: It being Travis Touchdown isn't official. All I know is that Travis got banned for multiple offensives for 3 days, and after his banning was lifted, he didn't come on after that. But he left with quite a grudge against some members...

15EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm

easilyinjuired wrote:1: we didnt ban Travis Touchdown MONTHS ago... mykan banned him for... 3 days (?)

Alright, my mistake. But still, a substantial amount of time passed between his banning and the forum being hacked. If he'd wanted to, he probably would have done it much, much sooner than it happened.

2: what the heck is Caprica Six?!

Caprica Six.

3: Easy: he could have figured out an admin's password, logged on, & just deleted everythin. Simple as that.

Uh, no. Not as simple as that. How would he have been able to "figure out" a password? It's much, much harder to guess something like that than you might think. While it's a possible explanation, it's not necessarily probable.

4: It being Travis Touchdown isn't official. All I know is that Travis got banned for multiple offensives for 3 days, and after his banning was lifted, he didn't come on after that. But he left with quite a grudge against some members...

Do you know that for sure? Are you certain that he gave the slightest bit of damn about any of the members here? From what I've been able to tell, he just seemed like a very bemused troll who liked to screw with people's heads.

The fact is, nobody really knows who did it, and probably, nobody ever will. So throwing around accusations and saying "I know for a fact" when you just stated that you do not, is disingenuous.

Not to mention, it can get awfully silly and paranoid. Where does the finger pointing end, I ask you? I mean, the first reaction of our admin was to blame a place that makes fun of his fan fics.

16EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

show me where I said that it was official that Travis Touchdown was the hacker

17EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty CALMNESS EVERYONE Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

I don't want you all going around poitning fingers.

We got hacked... we lost our things... we rebuilt... and we restored.

It COULD have been Travis Touchdown, but we have no positive evidence. It couldn've even been somone off this stie... but it doesn't matter to me now... and it shouldn't matter all of you either.

We have other things to worry about on this site BESIDES it getting hacked. We have clips to make, fics to write, and pictures to draw... and all that stuff.

Carry on everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

18EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

still wonderin who the hacker is

:Travis Touchdown

:Project After

:A person who has a grudge against Mykan

:George Bush????

19EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:07 am

easilyinjuired wrote:still wonderin who the hacker is

You should try wondering what Ganon's up to. It's much better for you, and tastes great.

It's...a possibility, I suppose.

MST site. Not hackers on steroids dedicated to ending fantasy. They just laugh at badly-written fan fiction. They do it well too. This one's a no.

Doesn't even have to be that. Could just be someone that enjoys screwing with his mind. Though personally, that sounds like shooting fish in a barrel.

He DID cancel Teen Titans...

20EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

easilyinjuired wrote:still wonderin who the hacker is

You should try wondering what Ganon's up to. It's much better for you, and tastes great.

It's...a possibility, I suppose.

Yes, he hated Mykan
I think i remember Mykan saying he baned him
Grudge!

MST site. Not hackers on steroids dedicated to ending fantasy. They just laugh at badly-written fan fiction. They do it well too. This one's a no.
[/quote]

WHO?!

Doesn't even have to be that. Could just be someone that enjoys screwing with his mind. Though personally, that sounds like shooting fish in a barrel.

Obviously, it could be someone who hates YOU! A.K.A.
YOU!
(Psycho shower scene music plays)

He DID cancel Teen Titans...[/quote]

He...he did?

21EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yea. He did. Go to "A Bit of News" here... there's a bit of info from like an article or somethin giving solid evidence... either D.S. or Squirtle says cuz of race or somethin

I still back up my accusation of Travis Touchdown

Don't go to project after. seriously.

who's Ganon and wat tastes great???

22EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 am

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

travis touchedown? isnt he some video game character?

anyway, it was probably Bush. He probably saw this site as the greatest thwreat to the show returning

never heard of project after. are you talking about this?

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

23EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 am

Yea. He did. Go to "A Bit of News" here... there's a bit of info from like an article or somethin giving solid evidence... either D.S. or Squirtle says cuz of race or somethin

That was sarcasm. The person who wrote that article was a moron who didn't understand anything about anything. George Bush had nothing to do with Teen Titans getting canceled.

You couldn't possibly have thought--I thought that you knew I was joking! I was making fun of the article that I'd posted; I assumed you were in on the joke! You actually thought the article was..."solid evidence?!"

24EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

**scratches head** **looks down @ shoes** well... yea... but... i didn't know you were joking...! Shocked easilyinjuired®️ feels really dumb

25EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Empty Re: EVERYONE! THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED! Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

easilyinjuired wrote:**scratches head** **looks down @ shoes** well... yea... but... i didn't know you were joking...! Shocked easilyinjuired®️ feels really dumb

Ahh, it can't be all your fault. I suppose the schools are to blame...to an extent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum