Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

In my off-time, i've decided to make an RPG game.
yes, MAKE.
HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK!
http://rapidshare.com/files/420436478/BF-Game.zip
(Lexi, it should run this time)

I plan to put in the following members:
(name) (position) (class)
Wolf (Queen) (Priest)
Lexi (Main Character) (Warrior)
Fruity (Commander) (Warrior)
Mykan (Elite Soldier) (Warrior)
Injur (Strategist) (Mage)
Bad Luck (Neutral Faction Leader) (Thief) [learm more about them later )
DS (Enemy Commander) (Warrior) [who dies stupidly XD]
Shadow (Soldier) (Dark Mage)
Kam (Slain Queen) (---)

2The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Avenging your honor via putting people you don't like in an art project of your own creation?

I think it's been done...

3The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:Avenging your honor via putting people you don't like in an art project of your own creation?

what do you mean? I'm only putting them in because i couldn;t think of anyone else.
BESIDES, DS is gonna be one of the hardest bosses in the game.

4The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Mango ‹з wrote:
Seelix wrote:Avenging your honor via putting people you don't like in an art project of your own creation?

what do you mean? I'm only putting them in because i couldn;t think of anyone else.
BESIDES, DS is gonna be one of the hardest bosses in the game.

True... it's your game, and you do what you want with it, but I don't know. It seems petty. Childish, even.

It would be MORE creative if you came up with a whole NEW enemy for your characters to fight. That's a game that I would play, personally.

5The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

o.o
I, uh, made the main enemy of the game an OC.
And most people you meet are made up
U wanna be in it Seelix?
TOO LATE!
Ur gonna be a forest gnome XDDDDDDDDD

6The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Mango ‹з wrote:o.o
I, uh, made the main enemy of the game an OC.
And most people you meet are made up
U wanna be in it Seelix?
TOO LATE!
Ur gonna be a forest gnome XDDDDDDDDD

Perhaps I misunderstood. Still... why you'd even bother putting him in is something of a mystery.

Your offer is kind, but no thank you.

7The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

TOO LATE!
Ur already in the game :3

8The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Empty Re: The Blue Frontier (Mango's Game) Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

sweet im a queen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum