Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fanfiction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fanfiction Empty Fanfiction Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Mykan

Titan Trainee

This is where fan fics go...

There are to be no rivalries, and no compotitions on "Who's better than who"

If you want to make MUSICAL fics, feel free to add music-clips to help simulate the music while people read.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

2Fanfiction Empty Re: Fanfiction Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

AAAUGH I'm too lazy to rewrite anythin... Fanfiction 892404 Fanfiction 994893

3Fanfiction Empty Re: Fanfiction Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

Me too!! It would take too long!!

4Fanfiction Empty Re: Fanfiction Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

my mind's been drained. there's 1 thing i don't get, though, MYKAN. MYKAN: YOU are the 1 with the fanfiction.net account, the 1 who's always workin on SOME kind of fic... but you never posted em! Fanfiction 897427

5Fanfiction Empty Re: Fanfiction Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

if thats true u should post them mykan!! Fanfiction 328455 Fanfiction 644162 Fanfiction 5910 Fanfiction 892404 Fanfiction 224761

6Fanfiction Empty Re: Fanfiction Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

All of you went to school, or are in school! Didn't they teach you like parts of speech and good qualities for a story, and blah blah blah?? We're all capable of writing like at least 1 chapter!

OH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! WE COULD EACH LIKE WRITE 1 CHAPTER IN WHICH ANYTHIN CAN HAPPEN AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON COULD LIKE CONTINUE FROM THERE! THAT WOULD BE LIKE SO TOTALLY COOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum