Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New YouTube Format

+2
Injur
Caboose
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The New YouTube Format Empty The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

What the crap happened to Youtube??? Everything's different! I don't understand!!!
Oh wait, I know. They changed.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, youtube has changed it's layout around. THis is because they've changed from flash to HTML5. And manythings are different, and better. For instance, many features that were previously available only to the partners are now available to the everyman, such as the autoplay function.

To help you through the change, here are some videos videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM41-UdbuB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iiztu3JrxI

2The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Upgrade? Psh ya right

3The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± wrote:Upgrade? Psh ya right

For instance, many features that were previously available only to the partners are now available to the everyman, such as the autoplay function.

4The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± wrote:Upgrade? Psh ya right

For instance, many features that were previously available only to the partners are now available to the everyman, such as the autoplay function.

And there are even more than that. My personal favorite it the whole Like thing. Sure, it'd be nice to still have the rate system, the the like system had an extra perk.

Say you liked a video, but not enough to favorite it, but still might want to watch it again. Instead of searching for it again, youtube creates a playlist for you of videos you 'liked', and you can just go to that to find 'em.

I opted into the new format about a month ago, I trust me, play around with it a little, and you'll realize just how much better it is.

5The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

old rating system sucked, but i didnt notice any autoplay function

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

6The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

Yawning Squirtle wrote:old rating system sucked, but i didnt notice any autoplay function

Well, if you're subscribed to anybody, any you have several subscribed videos ready, it'll autoplay the next in your subscriptions.
Or, you can autoplay a series, like Red vs Blue. That's where you'll see it.

It's all layed out in the second video I posted.

7The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

oh ok i see it now. unfortunately when i want to see videos in sequence, my connection is slow enough that I have to load them in advance anyway.

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

8The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

9The New YouTube Format Empty Keep in mind Sat May 01, 2010 8:56 am

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Yawning Squirtle wrote:oh ok i see it now. unfortunately when i want to see videos in sequence, my connection is slow enough that I have to load them in advance anyway.

When YT updates, it's net process is slow. so it's not really your connection only

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

10The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Tue May 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

there's autoplay... on mine... idk bout urs Very Happy

11The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sat May 22, 2010 12:25 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

dude yt is gettin anoyin

12The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

its always like freezing up and saying "we're working on a problem... b ok soon" >.>

13The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i no it sucky -_-

14The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sat May 22, 2010 10:32 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i dont knw how to do stuff i used to b able to do thr <.<

15The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i firgure it out and then it faisl on em again

16The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i know rite

17The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Mon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i mad at dem

18The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Mon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

and facebook 2. DX

19The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well im 14 and mah dad wont let me get a facebook Sad

20The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Wed May 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

im 12 & i have a facebook o_o!

21The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Thu May 27, 2010 5:23 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i no sucky...-_-

22The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Mad

23The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

blame the parents

24The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Sun May 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

U KNW WUT, PARENTS??? FACEBOOK IS A POSITIVE INFLUENCE AND--- AND--- LET YOUR CHILDREN USE IT OR ILL-- ILL-- ILL BREAK YOUR-- TV!!

25The New YouTube Format Empty Re: The New YouTube Format Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Id pefue ya didnt thei tv is connected to mine so if ya break moms ya break mine... O PWES NO D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum