Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics.

+4
MadmanRobz
The White Wolf
Injur
Mango ‹з
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

agreed x3

102Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Does not everyone agree, fair Fruit-Child?

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

103Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Mango-chan? XD

104Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

105Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Poke someone and ask them if they come with WiFi.

106Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:I find it offensive you were created from the demon juice that is your father's sperm.
Very mature of you, if I made the same comment I'd get banned, but of course the Admins here are bias. I really don't know how I offended you by critiquing your art.

107Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well, true, but YOU, sir, are on thin ice.
you can criticize all you want.
But lexi's got a strike, ok?
most people do.
You're on 2 last i recall. that;s why if you said that you'd get banned.
So yeah. you'd get banned for that, because so far, by what i see, you're a troll.
Maybe you are, maybe not.
Keep up the negative posts, you're out. (Pre-warning)

108Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Wait, if that's my second I want to be treated like it was my second.

NO SPECIAL TREATMENT OVER HERE, MOFO! mango\'s xD

109Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

okey dokey, then
3 strikes for calling me a mofo.
bye bye moderation XD for today.

110Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I wondered why when I logged on Lexi's name was all blah. mango\'s xD

HOW MANY STRIKES DO I HAVE?! mango pick me

Mykan - 12 billion...ble ck.

111Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

- Nobody is better than anyone, we are all equal on this site, and special in our own ways.
- Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but do not ENFORCE that oppinion among others. (Don't GET THEM to agree with you)

I was wondering what happened to these. I never forced my beliefs only gave them. And seeing how Lexi isn't better than me she got strikes. I'm starting to like you guys.

112Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well, when the rules were made we didn't think we'd have all too many trolls.

And, Injur, only one.

113Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*mumbles* Lucky b-... WONDERFUL WOMAN! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and aww yeah Luck, aren't as awful as we seem are we? :3

114Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

dancin\' WOOP (:

Mykan, I'm pretty sure made those rules, and this was... *flashback* like, wayyyy back when. Before hacking and trolls...*remembers those times* :3

115Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

To me tose rules stay.. power is one thing but I'll let everybody get their voices heard to be fair... and opinions.. you cant really argue on them their opinions they might change might not but people will have their own opinions and there is nothing you can do about it...

116Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Wait... am I hearing "Because those rules were made before trolls were invented they no longer apply?" One admin and two moderators say that before the good admin says "No, rules are still rules." Good Job Wolf.. wolf... ..wolf.

117Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yeah whats with that? Old rules should still apply...

118Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Thanks lucky.. Trolls or no trolls guys so far all banning done is cuased more harm and hurt towards those.. this site was made for lots of reasons one of those being people got banned from the red forums. What difference r we to them if we do the same? Banning doesnt solve a problem.. you must talk to them and see their point of views because so far from what ive seen they arent bad...

119Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

The White Wolf wrote:Thanks lucky.. Trolls or no trolls guys so far all banning done is cuased more harm and hurt towards those.. this site was made for lots of reasons one of those being people got banned from the red forums. What difference r we to them if we do the same? Banning doesnt solve a problem.. you must talk to them and see their point of views because so far from what ive seen they arent bad...
I'm assuming you were banned from there along with most everyone here¿

120Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

What I meant was, those rules were made before...like, way before...back when Starfire_02 was actually her and ... yeah.

121Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Injur wrote:What I meant was, those rules were made before...like, way before...back when Starfire_02 was actually her and ... yeah.
You're making no sense.

122Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[/quote]You're making no sense.[/quote]

And I just confused myself. So...new topic. day job

123Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Injur wrote:
You're making no sense.[/quote]

And I just confused myself. So...new topic. day job [/quote]Uhhh.. annoying people right?

124Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Pie.

125Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mañgo's Annoyance Tactics. Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

epic. quote. fail.

LEXI...! STOP BUSTING MY Kam CHOPS...!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum