Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

who's the coolest titan?

+2
MadmanRobz
Gwen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who's the coolest titan? Empty who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Gwen

Gwen
Titan Trainee

the coolest titan is raven cauz her emotions are control from her head and she can go in peoples head too. who's the coolest titan? Icon_biggrin

2who's the coolest titan? Empty Re: who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:37 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Coolest Titan=Terra. Just because! End of discussion xD

3who's the coolest titan? Empty Re: who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

I hope this won't cause flame wars...
I think Robin is x]

4who's the coolest titan? Empty Re: who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BB FTW!!! who's the coolest titan? 892404 who's the coolest titan? 140589 who's the coolest titan? 971218

5who's the coolest titan? Empty Re: who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Cyborg, without him who'll run the tower for the team and drive the T-Car? I <3 Cy ^_^

http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

6who's the coolest titan? Empty Re: who's the coolest titan? Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I agree Raven shes my top fav SISTER BABAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]