Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New episodes? UPDATED!!!

+3
Injur
The White Wolf
XsavethetitansX
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty New episodes? UPDATED!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 pm

XsavethetitansX

XsavethetitansX
Titan Trainee

Hey i was just wondering if there was anything anybody could do to get TT to air a sixth season.

i know its been about three years since they stopped making new episodes, but can someone tell me if there is hope for new episodes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: hey i just learned that the show futurama originally aired for only 4 seasons, the seasons aired from 1999 to 2003. But five years later in 2008 eight they started a season 5. that means there is still hope for the TT, its only been like 3 or 4 years since TT stoped airing. Whos to say they won't still come back for a 6th season!!!

Last edited by XsavethetitansX on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add more info)

2New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well theres always hope ^-^ I mean its possible only prblem is the voices are more mature other then that it just might work out...

3New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Greg can still do the BB voice New episodes? UPDATED!!! 971218

And classic hollywood style ... BLACKMAIL

AWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!!!!

4New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

we all hope, you xD
me, too
At least they air it at all, right? :3
but DS will now come on and make a stupid forum troll post in 3, 2, 1...

5New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Mango wrote:we all hope, you xD
me, too
At least they air it at all, right? :3
but DS will now come on and make a stupid forum troll post in 3, 2, 1...

What, you think you being an admin is going to stop me from telling you the god's honest truth? There's no way in hell there's going to be a sixth season. Deal with it.

6New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

one point for mango
and no, you go ahead and post hopeless topics.
But my mom taught me to never be hopeless.
AS did Wolf.
So nothing against ya, DS, k?
*hug*

7New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Mango wrote:one point for mango
and no, you go ahead and post hopeless topics.
But my mom taught me to never be hopeless.
AS did Wolf.
So nothing against ya, DS, k?
*hug*

You're welcome to hope for the impossible all you want. Just don't expect anything to come of it.

8New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

And then Injur makes a FANTASTIC post with vast quantities of wisdom and loyalty.

I like muffins and Beast Boy pwns.

9New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well DS nothing is truely impossible i eman anything can happen. people have done the impossible before. And if hope is what will lead us there then so be it...

10New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 pm

The White Wolf wrote:Well DS nothing is truely impossible i eman anything can happen. people have done the impossible before. And if hope is what will lead us there then so be it...

Actually? Yeah. Some things are truly impossible. Not to rain on your parade, but this one actually is. I mean, I have explained this at length numerous times, here and on the Red Forum. To the point where it's an area of expertise.

11New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

The entire crew was going on their separate ways by the time the last episode aired. There's just not a snowball's chance in hell. Having hope in that is about as fruitful as having hope in turning into a purple elephant and flying to the moon.

I think I'd staple my balls to the ceiling and super glue my my face shut before another new episode of Teen Titans premiers.

12New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Who Pays? wrote:The entire crew was going on their separate ways by the time the last episode aired. There's just not a snowball's chance in hell. Having hope in that is about as fruitful as having hope in turning into a purple elephant and flying to the moon.

I think I'd staple my balls to the ceiling and super glue my my face shut before another new episode of Teen Titans premiers.

Marry me.

13New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Wow love fest here...

And DS sue me for having hope inside me.. judge me all you guys want but i see the world in ways nobody can imagine. Stupid as you guys may believe it is I have hope in every thing even if im about to die and theres no way of me living i got hope.. its what keeps me going. But I do agree with you... stuff like.. *thinks* gravity... gravity in space is impossible...

14New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm

judge me all you guys want but i see the world in ways nobody can imagine.

Unless you're a Jedi Knight, an oracle, Tommy Chong or Giygas, you have no basis for saying that. How unfathomable can your perception of reality possibly be, without introducing some insane metaphysical element that in all likelihood is a load?

Besides which, having faith in a better tomorrow is all well and good, but your boundless optimism is sorely misdirected.

15New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:36 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*smirks* to answer your semi question DS... The way I see the world is one big living orgasm.. we all are connected as one... and t be honest my soul lies wit nature, to things as small as an ant or to things as big as a grizzly.. i respect every creature as if they were my family.

And there is a limit to my "hope". There are certain things I have zero hope for and others I have tons of hope for. All Im saying is.. that its possible TT might air back on, unlikely but possible.

16New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 am

The way I see the world is one big living orgasm.. we all are connected as one... and t be honest my soul lies wit nature, to things as small as an ant or to things as big as a grizzly.. i respect every creature as if they were my family.

Don't take this the wrong way, but PFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"One big living orgasm...one big living..." XDDDDD I think you should proofread that post just a little bit. You were off by two tiny letters from what you were trying to say.

And there is a limit to my "hope". There are certain things I have zero hope for and others I have tons of hope for. All Im saying is.. that its possible TT might air back on, unlikely but possible.

It's not. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept it and move on.

17New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Again DS I told ya u will thin its stupid and most people will.. but i really do not give a Kam.. i believe wat i believe. as should u

18New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am

The White Wolf wrote:Again DS I told ya u will thin its stupid and most people will.. but i really do not give a Kam.. i believe wat i believe. as should u

Fine, fine. I'm still going to debate it though. For instance:

UPDATE: hey i just learned that the show futurama originally aired for only 4 seasons, the seasons aired from 1999 to 2003. But five years later in 2008 eight they started a season 5. that means there is still hope for the TT, its only been like 3 or 4 years since TT stoped airing. Whos to say they won't still come back for a 6th season!!!

Because Futurama's appeal is far broader than Teen Titans. Outside of its periphery demographic--teenagers and young adults--Teen Titans' primary audience was children. Case in point, the people on this site who are clamoring to have the show back were, at the oldest, ten when the show got canceled.

The situation with Futurama getting revived is also markedly different, and a lot more complex than you make it sound. When it re-aired on adult swim, executives took notice of how high the ratings were, as it continued to be watched by fans of the series, as well as new viewers. That's why they invested in the DVD movies, and eventually in the new episodes that we now enjoy on Comedy Central. That is why the show came back, and that is the difference between it and Teen Titans.

Additionally, Teen Titans' one hope for a revival came when Trouble in Tokyo was released, four years ago. Guess what? It sold poorly, which all but guaranteed that the show would not be brought back.

19New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

DS your a fan of TT right? ... Why dont you have at least a spek of hope for the show....

20New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

You can't have hope for everything Wolf.

21New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

StarryNight wrote:You can't have hope for everything Wolf.

I dont... I just well... hope is what keeps me going.. if I lived on facts the rest of my life.... well I wouldn't be me or be here. So I try my best to have hope in most things... except fast food -_- things like that i have no hope for.

And to be honest do I truly believe TT will air back on? No... but it doesnt mean I cannot be hopeful. Besides if enough of us protest wont they at least try getting TT back on air?

22New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

The White Wolf wrote:DS your a fan of TT right? ... Why dont you have at least a spek of hope for the show....

Because I'm a grown-up, and I know better.

And I wouldn't want it back even if there was a chance. It had its time, told a complete story and then went away. There are other, much better shows that deserve the chance that Teen Titans had. Firefly deserved to come back after it got canceled, because it never had the chance to tell its complete story. Teen Titans did.

23New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

In some cases your right... TT did have its time airing but there are some questions left un answered...

24New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:27 pm

The White Wolf wrote:In some cases your right... TT did have its time airing but there are some questions left un answered...

Let me guess--who was Slade, who was Red X, what was in Robin's briefcase, was that schoolgirl really Terra, who activated the virus in Slade's mask that made Robin go all Tyler Durden?

Not every question raised needs to be answered. A little mystery, a little speculation, never hurt anybody. Actually, it's done a Kam good job of keeping the fandom alive, because there's still stuff to discuss. Just because it wasn't answered doesn't mean it needs to be addressed.

Still, let's try and answer some of those questions now.

Q. Who was Slade?
A. He was Slade. That was literally his name. Slade Wilson, Deathstroke the Terminator. That was who he was in the comics, and in case you missed it, to the staff of Teen Titans, the comics were law. Which, incidentally, is why Beast Boy and Terra would never have gotten together for good. It didn't happen in the comics.

Q. What was in Robin's briefcase?
A. That briefcase thing is a reference to Pulp Fiction, where there's a briefcase whose contents are never revealed (but are known to be shiny). It's not meant to be answered.

Q. Who was Red X?
A. Who cares? Giving him an identity would just diminish him as a character. His entire shtick was that he was the mystery badass who's capable of matching Robin blow-for-blow. I guarantee you, the writers never gave him an identity, even in private, and that's the way it should be.

Q. Who activated Slade's mask-dust that made Robin go all Tyler Durden?
A. Slade did. Of course, this was before it was decided that Slade had died and was working for Trigon. It's called a plot hole, and if you look closely enough, there're probably hundreds of them throughout the series.

Q. Was the school girl really Terra?
A. Apparently so, according to the Teen Titans, GO! comics. Personally though, I think it's something that should be left to the opinion of the viewer. As I said before, some questions are better left unanswered.

25New episodes? UPDATED!!! Empty Re: New episodes? UPDATED!!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OH OH OH AND YOU CAN'T FORGET

Why you always gotta go dismissing/crushing any hopes at all... even the most vague. Everyone's ideas are their own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum