Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone?

+3
Mango ‹з
Injur
Akuni
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Like title.

Mine is Apprentice and Aftershock. (Both Parts, they're both pretty good.)

2Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

The Quest (BB looks HILARIOUS in a Robin suit)

Titans Together (Cuz they totally KICKED BAD GUY BUTT ^^)

3Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

My favorite: Switched. Period!
2nd Favorite: Crash (Gotta love that one!)

4Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Lmfao.

My favorite funny episodes-

Hide and Seek (Raven babysitting....doesn't that hurt em'?)
Fractured (Who doesn't love Larry? Larry is all.)

5Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Larry is ADORABLE!!!

MR. LARRY!!! XD

6Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Birthmark and Fractured.

When me and my friend saw the intro for Fractured when it aired...

we're like, "O.O Wtf!?!?!"

XDDD

And Birthmark is just awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

7Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

If they made the The End eps and Birthmark into a movie... it would be rated PG for suggestive themes and mild violence

8Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

and demonic and religous refrences, such as trigon (pretty much bein the devil with his red skin, horns, and goat hooves, =P, and being in a church and robin and raven and slade in that big scene in Hell

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

9Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

xD Oh yeaah.

What kinda makes me laugh... idk if it's JUST me, but not a lot of school's wear uniforms. *cough cough*MURAKAMI*hack*

10Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol riley

ive had 2 wear uniforms. they SUCKED >.<

actually maybe rated R...

11Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Wed May 26, 2010 1:03 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

MINE R SPELLBOUND, BEAST WITHIN, BIRTHMARK, THE PROPHECY THE END I,II,III Very Happy, OH AND NEVERMORE

12Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Wed May 26, 2010 12:10 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Fav episode?
''Terra'' Of course! That was when they introduced Terra for the first time, and BBT was the first pairing I ever fell for xD They have so many cute moments in that ep cheers Very Happy I love you Very Happy cheers

13Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Wed May 26, 2010 5:31 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ima bbxrae fan but I have to admit the first ep ive ever seen was titans rising and i was a bbxterra fan for a tiny bit but quickly changed into a bbxrae fan.

14Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i switch every time i see a certain ep...

15Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lol nice

16Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

or whn mykan goes on about thm... o_o!

17Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDDDDDDD

18Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 am

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

XD Nice Injur

My fave ep? Um, Masks or The Apprentice pts 1&2.

19Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Empty Re: Uhh.... Favorite TT Episodes anyone? Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Masks was kewl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum