Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random News again

+5
Mango ‹з
BoyHowdy
Seelix
The White Wolf
Bad Luck
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Random News again Empty Random News again Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Well seeing how the Random News Thread is STILL locked and someone deleted my last topic allow me to take the initiative to start another thread to provide members a place to post their random news.

2Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Its nice of ya to do that lucky XD

3Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Right, just trying to help. Dunno why the last topic was deleted. I'm sure a spiteful Mango just had it out for me. Also I seem to have lost track of where the CB is. It's not at the bottom, so I guess I've been banned from that too.

4Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Bad Luck wrote:Right, just trying to help. Dunno why the last topic was deleted. I'm sure a spiteful Mango just had it out for me. Also I seem to have lost track of where the CB is. It's not at the bottom, so I guess I've been banned from that too.

Maybe the FORUM is HAUNTED...

5Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

Oh good, this thread is back. I've been wanting to ask a question and didn't know where.

Just wondering, is there a way to turn off people's signatures? No offense, but I really am not a fan of them. I know the option is usually somewhere on online forums, but for the life of me I can't find where the option is.

6Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

BoyHowdy wrote:Oh good, this thread is back. I've been wanting to ask a question and didn't know where.

Just wondering, is there a way to turn off people's signatures? No offense, but I really am not a fan of them. I know the option is usually somewhere on online forums, but for the life of me I can't find where the option is.
I know what you mean mate; more than half the page is signatures and it takes forever to scroll to the bottom. I don't think you can turn off the signatures here. Which sucks cause most of them are annoying as butt.

7Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Seelix wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:Right, just trying to help. Dunno why the last topic was deleted. I'm sure a spiteful Mango just had it out for me. Also I seem to have lost track of where the CB is. It's not at the bottom, so I guess I've been banned from that too.

Maybe the FORUM is HAUNTED...
Indeed, I think we should all kill ourselves before the forum does.

8Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Oh also on the signatures and posts, did you notice the massive amount of Posts Per Page?

You can post 30 times on a single page, any way that the admins can lower that number?

9Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

cb, yes, you have WELL over 3 strikes in there.
and the last thread? well, i din't touch it, so idk what happened.

10Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:10 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Eh mango not that im objecting to strikes and all but uhm.. can you talk to me b4 hand of banning? And explain why they r banned since there is a huge rule saying "NO BANNING"

11Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Hmmm gotta get organized Mango. Also has it bothered anyone else that Terra is suspended in midair?

12Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Red Hood

Red Hood
Titan Trainee

It's her time of the month, ain't it obvious?

13Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Bad Luck wrote:Hmmm gotta get organized Mango. Also has it bothered anyone else that Terra is suspended in midair?

Perhaps her BUTT is an ANTI-GRAVITY unit.

14Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:Hmmm gotta get organized Mango. Also has it bothered anyone else that Terra is suspended in midair?

Perhaps her BUTT is an ANTI-GRAVITY unit.

OF COURSE! IN MYKAN'S NEWEST VIDEO, BEAST BOY RETREATS TO SPACE, NO LONGER FEELING A NEED ON EARTH AND TERRA MEETS HIM WITH HER ANTI GRAVITY UNIT INSTALLED IN HER PANTS! OF COURSE!

15Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

For that pic? Yeah Idk why their in space even if de moon pwns XD.

16Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:26 am

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

I have a question.

Somebody's already brought it up, but the amount of STUFF in people's SIGNATURES here is RIDICULOUS. They're all VERY long and VERY distracting, and make SCROLLING through a THREAD a CHORE. Is there SOMETHING that can be done about this? Limiting the size of SIGS, or even just the SIZE of pictures in signatures, for example?

17Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:I have a question.

Somebody's already brought it up, but the amount of STUFF in people's SIGNATURES here is RIDICULOUS. They're all VERY long and VERY distracting, and make SCROLLING through a THREAD a CHORE. Is there SOMETHING that can be done about this? Limiting the size of SIGS, or even just the SIZE of pictures in signatures, for example?

I took off my haiku part. That's like, I dunno, 9 inches less to scroll down on?

18Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Injur wrote:
Seelix wrote:I have a question.

I took off my haiku part. That's like, I dunno, 9 inches less to scroll down on?

THANK you; it's an improvement, but I was thinking more along the lines of a general RULE.

Less than NINE, Injur. Maybe FIVE or SIX.

19Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

BoyHowdy

BoyHowdy
Titan Trainee

Injur wrote:I took off my haiku part. That's like, I dunno, 9 inches less to scroll down on?

This is appreciated, thank you. A general rule Would be nice, but I'll take what I can get.

20Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BoyHowdy wrote:
Injur wrote:I took off my haiku part. That's like, I dunno, 9 inches less to scroll down on?

This is appreciated, thank you. A general rule Would be nice, but I'll take what I can get.

I can ask, but I can't guarantee a rule...

21Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

Wait the titans are in space... space titans.

22Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bad Luck wrote:Wait the titans are in space... space titans.

Don't give him any new ideas....

23Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:08 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

He alreayd made titans un space..

24Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Bad Luck

Bad Luck
Titan Jr. Member

The White Wolf wrote:He alreayd made titans un space..
Link?

25Random News again Empty Re: Random News again Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

is my sig too big? I can size it down if it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum