Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A fanfic I suggest

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A fanfic I suggest Empty A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi! So out of the many forums I take part in, I realize that there is no thread for fanfic recommendations, and I thought "Hey! Why don't we make a fanfic recommendation thread!" So yup, here it is! ^^ You can recommend fanfics about ANY character, couple, ect. as long as its TT related. Also, I guess you can post fanfics YOU created, but really, this is mainly for fanfics that are not yours, and that you just happened to come across while reading.

Anywho, here is my recommendation:

Okay, so I came across this fanfiction that I absolutley LOVE, and of course, it's about Starfire. Very Happy So yeah, for all of you Starfire fans here is something I recommend:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5493776/1/Good_girl_Gone_Bad

True, its not finished. But it's still really really really good! So... yeah, go read it! Very Happy

Last edited by @Starfire_02 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

OMG!!! I read it and its really good. They should continue it!! A fanfic I suggest 328455

3A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I know right!! She better finish it soon! And Omg, how did you do that little starfire face at the end??

4A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

There are emoticons next to where you write the messages. You just click one and they pop up!! A fanfic I suggest 693196 A fanfic I suggest 897427 A fanfic I suggest 328455 A fanfic I suggest 994893 A fanfic I suggest 194726 A fanfic I suggest 644162 A fanfic I suggest 5910 A fanfic I suggest 367338 A fanfic I suggest 905575 A fanfic I suggest 25493 A fanfic I suggest 224761 A fanfic I suggest 95457 A fanfic I suggest 865406 A fanfic I suggest 992327 A fanfic I suggest 971218 A fanfic I suggest 892404 A fanfic I suggest 140589

5A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm

OMG A fanfic I suggest 328455 A fanfic I suggest 644162 A fanfic I suggest 87082

6A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Actually, you know what it reminds me of? It's a rehash of another fanfic where Robin and Starfire are villains. A much better fanfic, might I ad.

You can follow this link and read it for yourselves.

7A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Okay Smile And really? You don't like it? Hmm... oh well, everyone has their own opinions.

8A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

I'm going to have to agree with Deforest on this one. The first is rather contrived, and its overall atmosphere was tepid in regards to the planning and presentation of what could possibly create an engaging plot. It’s definitely not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

The second, however, has more substance, which made it much more enjoyable, but still not something I would read often. Don’t mind me, though, I don’t read very many fan fictions simply because I don’t find much out there worth reading.

9A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Yeah, I'm reading the second one right now and I like it alot.. I still have to finish it though

10A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

I read up to chapter 7 and its getting really good. i really hope they continue it...soon!!

11A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Me too!

Oh and I read the Bonnie and Clyde one and that was AMAZING! Like.. I think that fanfic is my new obbsession.. lol. TTgirl, you should totally read it! That and the sequel..

12A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

So is the whole fanfic just called bonnie and Clyde??? I'll look it up!!

13A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

yes lol

14A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:16 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

Can u tell me who its by or give me a link?? There is like 50 responses of it when I search it at the site!!

15A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm

TTgirl wrote:Can u tell me who its by or give me a link?? There is like 50 responses of it when I search it at the site!!

There's a link to it in my original post.

16A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Forced meaning...?

17A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

easilyinjuired wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Forced meaning...?

The plot never feels natural. The way the writing flows, it's like somebody's sitting there with an oar swinging madly at it trying to create a current. As if the only thought that went into the story was "What if Starfire was eebil lawlz."

18A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

19A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

@Starfire_02 wrote:Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

Yes, but you also think that this is a deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scene.

Razz I'm just teasing you. Of course, you're welcome to your opinion.

Hey, can we suggest any fanfics in this thread? Make it an all-purpose recommendation thread?

20A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Sure! ^^

21A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:

Yes, but you also think that this is a deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scene.

Hey, can we suggest any fanfics in this thread? Make it an all-purpose recommendation thread?
dude that scene made me cry. dont joke

This here is a Digimon Teen titans crossover. Its so stupid it made me lol

protip: optimum reading requires lsd

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

22A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Yawning Squirtle wrote:

dude that scene made me cry. dont joke

Did it fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGHT?!

23A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

Did it fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGHT?!
A fanfic I suggest YES

maybe

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

24A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

TTgirl

TTgirl
Titan Trainee

I can't seem to find the link from your original post. Maybe its my stupid computer...can u put the link on again???

25A fanfic I suggest Empty Re: A fanfic I suggest Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

TTgirl wrote:I can't seem to find the link from your original post. Maybe its my stupid computer...can u put the link on again???

You can follow this link and read it for yourselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum