Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sensational Fanfic Recommendations

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 am

I feel that I'm special enough to warrant my own fan fiction recommendation thread. <3

The Perils of Titan Dating, by Saint H, one of my favorite writers on ff.net. It goes in the exact opposite direction that I like, shipping-wise, but he's my friend and a fantastic writer so I don't mind.

The works of The Lady Bonny, especially this and this. Both pander to the BB/Rae shipper inside of me, which makes me smile.

While the work of Raidersrule76 is...inconsistent, at best (especially his earlier versus his later work), there are several stories of his posted in the last year or two that are quite good. Beast Boy's Own, Personal MacGuffin stands out among these as a funny, if plotless, one-shot, and this sadly-neglected story is ripe with potential.

I urge you all to read those, and I'll post more recommendations in here as time goes on.

2Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

"Raidersrule76" sounds like a stupid name that only a stupid personwould use, but ill read it anyway. impressions later

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

3Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Yawning Squirtle wrote:"Raidersrule76" sounds like a stupid name that only a stupid personwould use, but ill read it anyway. impressions later

Especially when one considers that the Raiders do not, in fact, rule.

4Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

have the raiders made it to the super bowl?

5Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 am

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:have the raiders made it to the super bowl?

Five times. Three wins.

6Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 12:16 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ahh. ok.

7Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 12:25 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

e r random sometimes

8Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

yup. I LIKE PIE AN MARSHMALLOWS AND PIIIIE!

9Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OOOOH SMORE TIME Very Happy

10Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*gets out logs and lighter and bag of marshmallows*

11Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*gets out chocolate and grammies*

12Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*sets the logs, lights them, gets 2 sticks, hands 1 to wolf, waits for the fire to start, sticks a marshmallow on stick, hovers the marshmallow over the fire* XD long

13Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD yeah OH I WILL SING THE CAMPFIRE SONG

Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

14Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Bum bum bummmm....
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think we can sing it faster than you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along...
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!!

15Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Wed May 26, 2010 1:12 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Song!!! c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e ---

Spongebob:

SHADDY!
*silence*

GOOD!!!

16Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Empty Re: Sensational Fanfic Recommendations Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*smashes guitar* YEA!!!! Now wasn't that relaxing? no. n_n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum