Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME

+4
Rad Red
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
victorous-shadows
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 pm

victorous-shadows

victorous-shadows
Titan Trainee

lol wel dis is jus how i typ cuz im nut good at typin lik a adutl
n e way r u all liking da story?

27MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

victorous-shadows wrote:lol wel dis is jus how i typ cuz im nut good at typin lik a adutl
n e way r u all liking da story?

Neither is Lexi. And yet we can read what she says... although half of it I really didn't need to know...

It's ok, but still in the wrong place

GOOD CHARLOTTE FTW!!!!

28MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

SHUDDUP! I TYP JST F9!!! NOW SH, IM TRYIN 2 WIN GC TIX!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, nah but seriously. I think this topic should be taken down, it's relevant to nothing on the site. Why not post it on fanfiction.net ? You'll probably get a bigger amount of people to read it.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

29MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:SHUDDUP! I TYP JST F9!!! NOW SH, IM TRYIN 2 WIN GC TIX!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, nah but seriously. I think this topic should be taken down, it's relevant to nothing on the site. Why not post it on fanfiction.net ? You'll probably get a bigger amount of people to read it.

Point proven? XD

Yeah, there's tons more people on fanfiction.net to read it ;) I second that.

30MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

victorous-shadows

victorous-shadows
Titan Trainee

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:SHUDDUP! I TYP JST F9!!! NOW SH, IM TRYIN 2 WIN GC TIX!!!

it wuz but ig ot a lot of famlerz n trollz n they mad me tak it down.
so i psoted it her bcuz is til wanted ppl to read it but not as meny flamerz n trollz
n dis place seemd kewl wit kewl ppl and u liek it n that makes me happeh Very Happy
plz dont tak it down plz

31MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I'm pretty sure we have about 7x as many trolls as FanFiction so uh.... hi.

XD

32MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

I'm going to weigh in on the Side of our NEW MEMBER here...

While it IS true that OURS is a TEEN TITANS site... there is no RULE that says only TEEN TITANS-related CONTENT is ALLOWED. If you wish to MAKE on, then so BE it, but if nothing else, ALLOW this one. Victorous-Shadows has been thus far POLITe, if a bit REACTIONARY, and I believe has EARNED the right to post her work on here.

The FACT that she faced FLAMERS and TROLLS on FF.Net should not be lost on ANY of us, as I'm sure we've ALL faced that. In THIS place, she ahs found a MUCH more positive environment, one in which her WRITING can THRIVE.

So if my ENDORSEMENT means ANYTHING... I hope that you'll consider what I've SAID.

33MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

we weren't planning on banning him, but trust me, we have a small troll problem right now.
seems every new member is a troll or something.
i don't think of you as a troll, but this is totally off topic

BUT SEELIX, there IS a rule about having NON TEE-TITANS related content anywhere ELSE other than the OTHER section.
So that's why i'm gonna move it there.

34MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Fruity ‹з wrote:
BUT SEELIX, there IS a rule about having NON TEE-TITANS related content anywhere ELSE other than the OTHER section.

Something tells me you're making FUN of me...

I think I'm going to stop doing that capitalized nonsense from now on.

35MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:
Fruity ‹з wrote:

That sets you apart from Mykan.

36MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Seelix

Seelix
Titan Trainee

Injur wrote:
Seelix wrote:
Fruity ‹з wrote:

That sets you apart from Mykan.

I'm okay with that.

37MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:
Fruity ‹з wrote:

The capital nonsense, no please, PLEASE, keep doing that, im not even being sarastic XD
I was just using similar text to make my point.
:3

38MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

penguin :DD

39MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Seelix wrote:Something tells me you're making FUN of me...

Injur wrote:That sets you apart from Mykan.

Seelix wrote:I'm okay with that.

Then I applaud you ;D

40MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

victorous-shadows

victorous-shadows
Titan Trainee

ok well der r a lot of atuhors nose dat tlak abott prepz n flamerz
dats cuz wen i rote dis on ffnet der wer lotz of prepz n flamerz n trollzz
so dats y

---
Chapter 3.

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK! odderwize fangs 2 da goffik ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN RAVEN! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Good Chralotte.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Draco!” I said in a depressed voice.

“Hi Ebony.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Mercedes-Benz (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Good Charlotte.

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life.” sang Joel (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“Joel is so fucking hot.” I said to Draco, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Draco looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Draco sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Draco. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got GC concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Draco didn’t go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Forbidden Forest!

41MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

well people do have rights to post their fics here... just make sure its somewhat TT related ^.^

42MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I wasn't going to say anything, but someone said this wasn't TRULY this girl's fic.

I don't know but, I think we should have this accusation confronted.

43MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 pm

victorous-shadows

victorous-shadows
Titan Trainee

WUT???
who sed it wuznt mah fic??? omg i new dis wood happen itz al da trollz n flamerz folluwin me everwhar i go!!!
look mah fic getz psoted arond a lot n i jsut wnated 2 post it somwhar wher nobdy wood no wut it wuz
butt now sum prep iz tryn 2 mak mah lif mor miserbl!!!
who wuz it huh who???

44MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I'm not telling you who, I'm just saying.

No what just forget it. Nvm.

45MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:I'm not telling you who, I'm just saying.

No what just forget it. Nvm.

Some Tara something?

46MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:49 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Nah, Idk if you were in the cb when they said it.

47MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Nah, Idk if you were in the cb when they said it.

Someone linked me to the original story.

Gahbahbleck

48MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Oh, ok.

49MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

So is it copyright or not?

50MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME - Page 2 Empty Re: MY IMMORTAL A HP FANFIC BY ME Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i dunno if u can copyright fanficton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum