Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Questions

+4
Injur
Mango ‹з
Akuni
Yawning Squirtle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

5 months till I turn 15 :3
Mango

52Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Trucido

Trucido
Titan Trainee

Less than a month for me Random Questions - Page 3 224761

53Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

AAAH! OLD PEOPLE!!!! -hides from old people-

i have the worst birthday day in the world -_-

54Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:12 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

1 month and 6 days till im 12 burping...?

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

55Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

............................5 months until mangy rapes a stripper... (i gotaa wait awhile until i turn 15 but im in no rush to get rapped by people.... like mangy)

56Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XDDDD

57Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

>.<
D:

58Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ah mangy ya no we luv ya........ just dont rape me...

59Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OR ME Very Happy

60Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ah, here's the questions.

-Why am I not unbanned from the chatbox yet? Once banned always banned?
-Where are your rules for the site? Are there no rules to follow? How are we supposed to know what's allowed and what isn't?
-Can you be more organized? The graphics here are terrible. It took me forever to find the questions topic.
-Another thing about the graphics.. it sucks. It has to be said another time for... emphasis.
-Why do all the members here have terrible signatures?

61Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ur banned from the cb because of this reason ur displaying now... hurtful words towards every body else. we worked hard on this site and the rules and terms were displayed before u made an account. ill unban u only if u promise to not use hurtful language to others.

62Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

StarryNight

StarryNight
Titan Trainee

Rules show up when you sign up, your supposed to remeber them.

This site was organisned a long while ago as I was told, but some Admins have had hard times in rl and found it hard to get on and fix up everything, while ONE Admin (Not you Wolf) thought it best to just give up on the site completely almost.

If they hug, which I sorta agree with, why don't you help make better ones for us?

As for singnatures, well that's how they like them. Don't like your avatar much, but you don't see anyone back-sassing you bout it now do ya? So Mr.Negative, why don't you step up to the politness plate, and just try to act some what like a gentalemen and be kind or be silent eh?

63Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

the rules are in the welcome topic, not that hard to figure out, your banned because of what you have been doing and what you are still doing, when you learn your mistakes and stop u will be unbanned, the signatures are none of your concern, along with organization and graphics

64Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

StarryNight wrote:Rules show up when you sign up, your supposed to remeber them.

This site was organisned a long while ago as I was told, but some Admins have had hard times in rl and found it hard to get on and fix up everything, while ONE Admin (Not you Wolf) thought it best to just give up on the site completely almost.

If they hug, which I sorta agree with, why don't you help make better ones for us?

As for singnatures, well that's how they like them. Don't like your avatar much, but you don't see anyone back-sassing you bout it now do ya? So Mr.Negative, why don't you step up to the politness plate, and just try to act some what like a gentalemen and be kind or be silent eh?

Well, well, well. I'm sure you as much as I remember the rules as we first signed up. be respectful, no sexy stuff, though I do remember one rule, and burned that single rule into my mind for future reference. The rule concerned grammar and speech. It said for all members to avoid Leet Speak, and yet you'll notice that I made all of your misspellings bold. I also believe that all the administrators and the moderators here use leet speak freely. So what's the deal here? I'm supposed to memorize them? In addition:

lexi wrote:the rules are in the welcome topic, not that hard to figure out, your banned because of what you have been doing and what you are still doing, when you learn your mistakes and stop u will be unbanned, the signatures are none of your concern, along with organization and graphics

Okay now I found the rules after Lexi here directed me to them; though why couldn't I nor StarryNight find them? Because as I said before; your graphics and organization is terrible. You don't think that Graphics are my concern? What are you talking about lady? Don't you want to be organized? Do you want the members to be hopelessly confused with this site? The graphics do matter. It was hard to figure out because I get lost so easily on this site, and of course StarryNight says I'm supposed to memorize them. So what is it? Improve the graphics here. The backdrop looks like a gay-pride site for Teen Titan Fans.

Also, notice Wolf, I'm trying to explain and enlighten your members and moderators of their hypocrisy and ignorance. No offense is intended assuming they want to be mature of the matter.

So in short, StarryNight and Lexi are both hypocrites and graphics are very important to administrators, moderators, and members alike.

65Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Oh my god. I answered your Kam question with all the things you need to know, and now I'm a hypocrit? The admins are working on the graphics and organization, are you? No, so you don't need to worry about that.

As for the leet speak, I think that rule should be revoked, I agree with you on that. Mainly, I only type with correct grammar when I'm trying to be serious. Which I'm guessing your reaction to would be, "Wow, that sad on many levels." Well screw off. Your opinion on the site is wanted. Your opinion on other, however, is not needed nor wanted.

66Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Oh my god. I answered your Kam question with all the things you need to know, and now I'm a hypocrit? The admins are working on the graphics and organization, are you? No, so you don't need to worry about that.
I assure you, they are not working on it. Organization is every member's concern because without it we're lost. You're a hypocrite naturally because StarryNight and your quotes conflict. She says that you must memory and you say that it's in the welcome section of the forums. Would be easier if you made it stand out instead of hiding it in an unrelated topic. Get the administrators to redesign this site.

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:As for the leet speak, I think that rule should be revoked, I agree with you on that. Mainly, I only type with correct grammar when I'm trying to be serious. Which I'm guessing your reaction to would be, "Wow, that sad on many levels." Well screw off. Your opinion on the site is wanted. Your opinion on other, however, is not needed nor wanted.
Oka-ay, from the "Wow that sad on so many levels." part down is incomprehensible. I have no idea what you were trying to say but you failed to get your point across from there, and I am certainly not thinking with such horrible grammar. Also the "Leet Speak" rule wasn't made by you nor the administrators who made this site. It's a general rule made by the host of this site: forumotion. It's not for you to decide whether or not to override the rule. Those are the rules that first appear when you join the site; the ones that StarryNight was referring to.

67Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well then, why the hell are you complaining about the Leet Speak then!?!?! Goddamn man, can no one please you??

68Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 am

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Well then, why the hell are you complaining about the Leet Speak then!?!?! Goddamn man, can no one please you??
Obviously you have no idea what my position is on the matter. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Allow me to explain yet again; and I only will repeat myself because you're a youngster. You only seem to accept rules that you can change or overrule because you seem to be getting angry about my complaint that one of forumotion's rules is to avoid it; and yet everyone, especially the administrators and moderators have terrible grammar. Think back when you first joined this site, do you remember rules that appeared or did you just not read them at all? I assume you didn't because you have no idea what I'm talking about. Click.

As you said before, you only type with proper grammar when you're serious. That's against forumotion's rules. You say nothing can satisfy me because I dislike leet speak. Well you should agree with me—being a moderator as you are—to discourage leet speak as well, it being one of the rules from higher up.

So yeah, I complain about leet speak and bad grammar because it's hypocritical for the administrators to be supporting it, when its against forumotion rules.

69Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I wasn't sent the forumotion general rules. Forumotion always screws up with me, emails occasionally won't be sent about updates on watched topics, emails occasionally won't be sent about new registered users, etc. etc.

Don't bug me for a glitch. You are the first I've heard say anything about the leet speak rule. Honestly, I think it's bull, because it doesn't hurt anything. But whatever. If it puts you in such a happy f*cking mood I'll use proper grammar when replying to any topics.

Happy?

70Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

o.o yeah, i missed something here...er...

Why are you so goddamn obsessed with typing in the right grammar? it's the internet, it's not like our language arts teachers come on sites and look through all the topics shaking their heads when they see bad grammar or spelling......

right? o.o

71Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(time to piss someone off XD)

ikr, if he want us use gewd grammur den we shud do wut he say
cuz if we don't not dew it we get in trubble :3
i meen if he want us use good grammr den y naut bow b4 da member dewd?
c''mon' Lexie he's a member and ur a mawd
y lissen to wut he sayz??

(for the win)

72Random Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Questions Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ugh im getting a headach from dealing with teenagers acting like kids these days... you know "who pays?" why do u even care to dis our site and the members on it? If you hate us and think we are stupid mindless zombies why watse your time critsizing us? I men sure I hug at grammer so what? Im 14 I have a whole life ahead of me, to learn about things like that. So please if all you are going to do is call us and the site names then leave. I have other things to deal with then you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum