Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

+11
MadmanRobz
greeniegirl111
BoldPuppy
Caboose
LexiNicole
TheGreenArrow
Mango ‹з
Injur
Akuni
Drück Mich
Yawning Squirtle
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Saving Teen Titans Empty Saving Teen Titans Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

As you all (hopefully) know, this site is a Teen Titans fanbase AND its still trying to save the show. Which means, we have not fully given up on getting more episodes. This is probably one of the only forums left that hasn't completley lost all hope. (And please correct me if Im wrong.) Okay, I'm not going to waste my time ranting about how I'm so happy there is a site that still believes TT is coming back. The piont is, I have a plan to get more episodes. I really hope its not too early to start thinking of ideas on getting the show back..

So you all know about letter campaigns, right? Like, sending letters to Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network and all of the other companys that are associated with TT. Well, this is kinda like that.. only bigger. WAY WAY bigger. The main concept is to have everybody send letters, little by little, so that WB knows how much we care and how bad we want the show to come back. Its better then having one main person send all the letters because it makes it seem like there arent any fans.. Ugh, you know what? Its hard to explain Razz But trust me its not as wierd and unorganized as it sounds. Pm me or reply to this thread.. whatever... and I'll give you all of the details.

So yeah, tell me if you are interested in helping. I really hope you guys are, because we need ALOT of people to contribute if we are going to get the show back..

2Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 pm

@Starfire_02 wrote:As you all (hopefully) know, this site is a Teen Titans fanbase AND its still trying to save the show. Which means, we have not fully given up on getting more episodes. This is probably one of the only forums left that hasn't completley lost all hope. (And please correct me if Im wrong.) Okay, I'm not going to waste my time ranting about how I'm so happy there is a site that still believes TT is coming back. The piont is, I have a plan to get more episodes. I really hope its not too early to start thinking of ideas on getting the show back..

So you all know about letter campaigns, right? Like, sending letters to Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network and all of the other companys that are associated with TT. Well, this is kinda like that.. only bigger. WAY WAY bigger. The main concept is to have everybody send letters, little by little, so that WB knows how much we care and how bad we want the show to come back. Its better then having one main person send all the letters because it makes it seem like there arent any fans.. Ugh, you know what? Its hard to explain Razz But trust me its not as wierd and unorganized as it sounds. Pm me or reply to this thread.. whatever... and I'll give you all of the details.

So yeah, tell me if you are interested in helping. I really hope you guys are, because we need ALOT of people to contribute if we are going to get the show back..

If letter-writing worked, then the show would have been brought back years ago...

3Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 am

Like I said. This is different and much more complicated.

Oh and BTW, (Im not talking to Deforestation Sensation) if you guys have a facebook, then PLEASE join this group: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=319313819651&ref=mf

4Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 am

@Starfire_02 wrote:Like I said. This is different and much more complicated.

You didn't explain; you just sort of...gave up. If you're going to rally people to your cause, it might be a good idea to write out your idea coherently in this thread. Otherwise, you're not going to inspire much support.

5Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 am

you. are pissing me off. please shutp. Smile

6Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 am

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

he's got a point you know. the most people on this site at once is 10

how are we going to convince anyone of anythng if no one cares?

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

7Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 am

@Starfire_02 wrote:you. are pissing me off. please shutp. Smile

You are the very model of professionalism and tact. Lord knows I'd like to help you with your cause now.

8Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

shutup

9Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 am

Drück Mich

Drück Mich

@Starfire_02 wrote:As you all (hopefully) know, this site is a Teen Titans fanbase AND its still trying to save the show. Which means, we have not fully given up on getting more episodes. This is probably one of the only forums left that hasn't completley lost all hope. (And please correct me if Im wrong.) Okay, I'm not going to waste my time ranting about how I'm so happy there is a site that still believes TT is coming back. The piont is, I have a plan to get more episodes. I really hope its not too early to start thinking of ideas on getting the show back..

How exactly is this plan 'bigger' than what people have done before?

You are saying people should start sending letters, but...that is exactly what everyone did before. It's basically the same plan.

It does not sound like an unorganized plan, 'cuz really it's a very simple plan of sending letters, but it is definitely weird because it's the same plan.

I'm confused. Is there more to this plan? If so, I think you need to provide a lil' more insight.

you. are pissing me off. please shutp. Smile

shutup

...are you serious? He wasn't even being rude or speaking abrasively.

If you want to get a new campaign going, that really isn't the kind of conduct you should display.

10Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

okay so the truth is I don't even know all of the details. My friend thought of this but she wanted me to be the captain of this plan. She hasn't told me all of the details yet, but you guys have to trust me.

11Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

Yawning Squirtle wrote:he's got a point you know. the most people on this site at once is 10

how are we going to convince anyone of anythng if no one cares?

we make them care, thats one of the main ideas

12Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 pm

@Starfire_02 wrote:okay so the truth is I don't even know all of the details. My friend thought of this but she wanted me to be the captain of this plan. She hasn't told me all of the details yet, but you guys have to trust me.

Why?

What have you done to give anybody any reason to trust you or your judgment? You lashed out at me for saying something completely innocuous, which really does not inspire any sort of loyalty or positive feelings in general about you.

Look, what you're talking about is a task that borders on the impossible, if it hasn't crossed that border already, and the "plan" you've given sounds half-baked. Heck, you yourself just admitted that you don't have all the details. But instead of actually thinking of details and trying to put together a plan, you've chosen to get prissy towards people who did nothing more than point out the painfully obvious.

If I wanted to be a dick about it, I could have been, but I wasn't. I was tactful about it, and I got your scorn in return.

So I ask you again. And this time, I want you to really, really think about it. What have you done to give anybody a reason to trust you or your judgment?

Yeah, ideas are all well and good, but how are you going to make them care? You can't make someone care about something. You need a plan, and you don't have that--by your own admission, even.

13Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

@Starfire_02 wrote:
ok, so how do you plan on doing that?

14Saving Teen Titans Empty Save TT? Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

What I've heard, Teen Titans already may be getting a six season. The Judas Contract movie.

? But these are just rumors. I'd like to help. <3 Us Highschoolers haven't forgotten the good ol days of getting home and watching TT on the tube...

Etheir way, I'll be happy with no season or new season. Teen Titans has had it's good run.

~Riley

15Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

RileyTheTitan wrote:What I've heard, Teen Titans already may be getting a six season. The Judas Contract movie.

? But these are just rumors. I'd like to help. <3 Us Highschoolers haven't forgotten the good ol days of getting home and watching TT on the tube...

Etheir way, I'll be happy with no season or new season. Teen Titans has had it's good run.

~Riley

The Judas contract isn't related to the 03-06 series, it is a separate adaptation of the Terra arc that will probably be closer to the comics.

Here's the wiki article

16Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

YAAHH FACEBOOK!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i'll send jen this link... if she hasnt seen it before

i honestly have no memories of watching TT... when "Aftershock" aired i was too young to understand.... then years later, i remember watching "Snowblind" ... and being FREAKED OUTTT!! with the radiation... & yea... thats all i can remember... i missed out on so much Sad

17Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Yawning Squirtle wrote:
RileyTheTitan wrote:What I've heard, Teen Titans already may be getting a six season. The Judas Contract movie.

~Riley

The Judas contract isn't related to the 03-06 series, it is a separate adaptation of the Terra arc that will probably be closer to the comics.

Here's the wiki article

Ahhh. Okay. Thanks for clearing it up ^-^

XD I remeber all the episodes, almost, EasilyInjured.
I did buy the DVDS and the figures back then.
The good old days....

18Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Yawning Squirtle wrote:

~Riley

Here's the wiki article

It's also been in development hell for years now and might not get even made.

19Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

What's the new show "replacing" Teen Titans? Young Justice? Mental note to self to look it up.

A while ago there were rumors about like a live action TT movie...

but then someone on yt told me that they saw like a teaser & they wont see it cuz Robin's BALD >.<

20Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:What's the new show "replacing" Teen Titans? Young Justice? Mental note to self to look it up.

A while ago there were rumors about like a live action TT movie...

but then someone on yt told me that they saw like a teaser & they wont see it cuz Robin's BALD >.<

If there was enough footage for a teaser, then there would have been an official announcement long ago. It was probably a fan-made trailer that somebody took too seriously. There's no live-action show, I'm afraid.

Young Justice is not "replacing" Teen Titans, in that Teen Titans has been gone for years now and its replacement was Ben 10. But it's in the same vein, yes.

21Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Screw the new shows. All shows (Maybe?) on CN suck nowdays. Saving Teen Titans 367338

22Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 pm

RileyTheTitan wrote:Screw the new shows. All shows (Maybe?) on CN suck nowdays. Saving Teen Titans 367338

I'm not gonna argue with that. You'll find, though, that with age, more and more shows start to suck in your eyes.

23Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Heh. No kidding. Saving Teen Titans 328455

..That's where the joys of reality shows come in.

24Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

RileyTheTitan wrote:Heh. No kidding. Saving Teen Titans 328455

If by joy, you mean the slow realization that we are, as a nation ruined...

25Saving Teen Titans Empty Re: Saving Teen Titans Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
RileyTheTitan wrote:Heh. No kidding. Saving Teen Titans 328455

If by joy, you mean the slow realization that we are, as a nation ruined...

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum