Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 5 Teen Titans

+6
Azrael
Caboose
MadmanRobz
Injur
LexiNicole
raexbb4ev
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1All 5 Teen Titans Empty All 5 Teen Titans Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 am

raexbb4ev

raexbb4ev
Titan Trainee

i fav and luv this pic so much! foudn it online.
All 5 Teen Titans 7-31

2All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

it... kinda would be better if we could see it

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

3All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

umm... is it a thumbnail or did you get it from photobucket...?

4All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

''all 5 titans''? There are 6... Don't forget Terra.

5All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

6All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

there's like 43 or somethin...

countin the HONORARY TITANS

which still count technically as titans...

7All 5 Teen Titans Empty Bleedman draws the team Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 am

Caboose

Titan Trainee

All 5 Teen Titans Teen_Titans

8All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OMFG! BLEEDMAN! KICK @$$!!!

9All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

~-Go Bleedman!-~

they never draw Terra in the group, even if she did had her own season >.>

10All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lolz, but wasn't that pic made before the season with Terra?

11All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.o idk...

but whenever terra's usually in a pic w/ the team she's usually just a dot hovering on a rock; the titans east get more attention than her >.>

12All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

13All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

poor terra...

terra: *seaches "teen titans & terra pics."

Results: 1

Terra: I'M IN ONE PIC WITH ALL OF THE TITANS?! *clicks*

Terra: and even there I'm a DOT

14All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

±°EaSiLyInJuReD°± wrote:~-Go Bleedman!-~

You DO realize she was only part of the team for like, 3 episodes... right?

Not even that. She was a member of the team for one episode, not counting a cameo so minor it barely registers. One could argue she was never really a member of the team proper, but the Teen Titans version of the Final Fantasy fifth member that kind of hangs around a while before he decides it would be a totally bitchin idea to steal your crystal and go chill with the villains.

15All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Caboose wrote:

Not even that. She was a member of the team for one episode, not counting a cameo so minor it barely registers. One could argue she was never really a member of the team proper, but the Teen Titans version of the Final Fantasy fifth member that kind of hangs around a while before he decides it would be a totally bitchin idea to steal your crystal and go chill with the villains.

Dude... Terra is a fully fledged titan, and that's not even arguable. ''Terra. A Teen Titan. A True Friend' ring any bells? She's more of a titan than any of the ''half-titans'' around the globe. She got her on season, she was with the titans for weeks (as a MEMBER) and she WAS forgiven by everyone in the end, evident by the plate at her ''grave''. No matter how you argue, she WAS accepted back as a titan, proven by the stone the titans wrote themselves. Jusr because YOU didn't get to SEE her interact in like 60 episodes doesn't mean she wasn't a member.

16All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

MadmanRobz wrote:
Caboose wrote:

Dude... Terra is a fully fledged titan, and that's not even arguable. ''Terra. A Teen Titan. A True Friend' ring any bells? She's more of a titan than any of the ''half-titans'' around the globe. She got her on season, she was with the titans for weeks (as a MEMBER) and she WAS forgiven by everyone in the end, evident by the plate at her ''grave''. No matter how you argue, she WAS accepted back as a titan, proven by the stone the titans wrote themselves. Jusr because YOU didn't get to SEE her interact in like 60 episodes doesn't mean she wasn't a member.
The "half-Titans" are what you would call reserve members; many of them also appeared on the side of the Titans more often than Terra did.

The fact is that the series only ever revolved around five core Titans. They comprised the team and the roster really didn't change. Terra was a "member" for one episode, which was the one where she and Raven were at odds. But does that really make her a "member"? I'd argue not, if only because that core group never changed to include her; hell, she didn't even have good intentions when she was supposedly a member anyways, which is just another nail. Terra's never going to be drawn in most group pictures because she was never a hundred percent part of that club or the focus of the show; if she had been a part of the team from that point on or the opening titles changed to include her - which does happen when someone actually joins something as a cast member - it would be a much different story. Terra was the perpetual outsider, whether by choice or by intent; that was part of her general character and her character arc.

For the shows purposes, she wasn't a "true" Titan.

As far as the gravestone goes, well of course it said that. You ever been to a funeral? Folks always get flowery praise and eulogies when they're dead, even if they were a complete and utter ****tard. It's so much easier to sugarcoat the past when the person isn't there anymore. I don't think I've ever seen a tombstone or plate that said "Joe Bueller: A Complete Traitorous ***hole Who ****ed His Best Friends Wife" and if I did I'd eat my hat*.

* May not actually eat his hat.

17All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Guys, Terra was awesome. She wasn't in hardly any episodes. She will always be remembered as a titan. She stabbed BB in the back. I love Terra. Most people hate her. Is that fair for everyone??

18All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

☠️Lexi101☠️™️ wrote:Guys, Terra was awesome. She wasn't in hardly any episodes. She will always be remembered as a titan. She stabbed BB in the back. I love Terra. Most people hate her. Is that fair for everyone??

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

19All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Me trying to settle a fight made no sense ever? That's nice...

20All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

☠️Lexi101☠️™️ wrote:Guys, Terra was awesome.
Key word: was. Until she was a backstabbing little twit. Was it sad? Sure, why not. I was upset back when it first happened. But now? Nah. No sympathy for her at all. She made her choices.

Oh, and, yeah, it's usually a good idea to make sense when you try to settle arguments. Otherwise people get confused, and even more bitchy.

21All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

☠️Lexi101☠️™️ wrote:She will always be remembered as a titan.
Depends on who you ask, really. The fans she does have consider her a Titan. Most others don't; hence why she's almost never included in group fanart pics. By the shows standards she wasn't really either; if she had truly joined the cast as a member of the team we would have seen some changes, not just in presentation but in marketing. It's kind of like trying to say the supporting cast is a part of the team when they really aren't.

You guys ever play Final Fantasy? Allow me to use a Final Fantasy analogy. Think of it this way. There are usually anywhere from three to five characters you can have in your party at a given time. They're your core cast. Your main characters. They're the true members of your team. Now in some of the games (III and V come to mind), you occasionally have an extra person join the team. They're not under your direct control and are more tag-alongs than anything. They'll occasionally jump in and attack during a round, but mostly they're just there for story purposes. They're called "Guests". Eventually, they either turn their backs on you, go off to do their own thing or think it's a totally rad idea to sacrifice themselves even if it's not at all necessary. They're still not real party members.

Terra's the Teen Titans equivalent of that.

Me trying to settle a fight made no sense ever? That's nice...
Not what he meant. He meant your post wasn't entirely coherent or easy to understand. Not that your intent made no sense.

Last edited by Azrael on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

22All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

☠️Lexi101☠️™️ wrote:Me trying to settle a fight made no sense ever? That's nice...

So, just because we have differing opinions and have merely stated those opinions, that automatically makes this a fight?

A point that I earlier made, to a less explanatory degree.

Last edited by Caboose on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

23All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I wasn't TRYING to make sense was the thing, I was saying things that both sides of the fight would believe. God is that so wrong?

And Azrael,

your post was too long...

I didn't read it. XD

And lastly,

to Caboose,

giggity giggity,

giggity goo.

24All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Azrael

Titan Trainee

Caboose wrote:
☠️Lexi101☠️™️ wrote:Me trying to settle a fight made no sense ever? That's nice...

So, just because we have differing opinions and have merely stated those opinions, that automatically makes this a fight?

A point that I earlier made, to a less explanatory degree.
All 5 Teen Titans Amd_dkr

"You just don't get it son. This isn't a trash heap. It's an operating table.

And I'm the surgeon."

25All 5 Teen Titans Empty Re: All 5 Teen Titans Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

Batman always wins his arguments. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.

Why?

Because he's Batman. Enough said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum