Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Shippings?

+6
LexiNicole
MadmanRobz
Mango ‹з
Yawning Squirtle
Injur
Akuni
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I know, rite?

I'm like NOO Sad Shocked Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad No Suspect pale Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 741238 Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 367338 Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 865406 Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 95457

I always win the all out battles Very Happy Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 644162 usually there's a LOT of cussing... Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 833179 Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 892404 Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 897427

52Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

never got in any ship wars but i did kill a guy once for shipping gizmo/jinx

btw if any admins are reading this, please dont give my ip address to the cops

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

53Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lol YS,

and ha ha! I love bringing cusses and swears into stuff like that! xD

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

54Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I was actually hoping we could discuss how silly and pointless ship-to-ship combat is...

never got in any ship wars but i did kill a guy once for shipping gizmo/jinx

That was my father, you piece of crap.

55Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

SQUIRTLE?! HOW COULD YOU????

hold on squirtle... you know what an IP address is...?????

is it... a direct link to your comp network thingy...?

if not... idk

56Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

He's 25 so he obviously knows, it's either his username or like... something. Suspect

I suck at that kinda stuff but I'm good with computers themselves.

I had to help my idiot art teacher have music on while working on other things aswell, she didn't know what minimise was. -_- No

57Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

I got mad at my friend for shipping TerraxSlade....

So I got mad and stole her Slade figure. x3

-This was 3 years ago-

58Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

OOOOOO I NEED DAT ONE!!! Twisted Evil lol,

and a new Rae and Star...

their legs fell off cause my little sis thought it would be fun to pull things apart. Crying or Very sad

Lol, ima TT nerd.

59Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

your not a TT nerd til you:

truly believe there is a T shaped building somewhere & made it your life's desire to find it

were a TT character last halloween... & the halloween before that, & the halloween before that...

you constantly recite lines no one cares about from TT

take out your exclusive TT action figures & play with them... at least 3 times a day

run around your house pretending to be the titans fighting with actual grunts & actually kicking & grunting

Think: terra is, what, 15? and slade is... 8,000,8397 or somethin like that... plus slade's got a thing w/ robin 0_o

60Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well...

I'm a nerd then! XDDD

MUA HA HA HA!! I NEVER REALIZED HOW OBSESSED I WAS UNTIL NOW!!!

I almost have the towers location! ITS NOT IN JUMP CITY THOSE LIARS!!!

61Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

HAHA!!

(in the comics, wasnt it in SF?) o_o

62Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

... I don't think so... O_O,

I'm pretty sure it was Jump.

63Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:your not a TT nerd til you:

truly believe there is a T shaped building somewhere & made it your life's desire to find it

were a TT character last halloween... & the halloween before that, & the halloween before that...

you constantly recite lines no one cares about from TT

take out your exclusive TT action figures & play with them... at least 3 times a day

run around your house pretending to be the titans fighting with actual grunts & actually kicking & grunting

Think: terra is, what, 15? and slade is... 8,000,8397 or somethin like that... plus slade's got a thing w/ robin 0_o

I have TT action figures, and Iwas a hoe Robin for Halloween last year ^^

64Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

I gotta say though, even though Im a fan of BBx Rae and a supporter of Rob x Star... every once in a while I enjoy a good fluffy Star x Rae fanfic. Nothing limey, just cute and romancey.

65Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Caboose wrote:I gotta say though, even though Im a fan of BBx Rae and a supporter of Rob x Star... every once in a while I enjoy a good fluffy Star x Rae fanfic. Nothing limey, just cute and romancey.
You're a Rae/BB fan? I thought I was the only one... however, yay! ._.

66Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

it's weird,
on the 'red' forums, all there was were raexbb fans

I hated it XP

67Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:27 am

Mango wrote:it's weird,
on the 'red' forums, all there was were raexbb fans

I hated it XP

I remember back in the olden days of Teen Titans fandom, on the old Titansgo.net forums, RaexBB fans were seriously looked down on. No joke, one of the mods of that forum said that they "should be drug into the street and shot."

Overdramatic sentiment, no? XD

68Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

i can't tell if you're lying or not *narrows eyes*

i think that one member... uhh kool#### something is a BB/Rae fan

69Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Yea they are, I took time to watch some BB/Rae vids and I have to admit, they were cute. I'm not totally infavor of the couple but I like the thought of it. I don't recall ever bashing it did I? If I did then sorry! Very Happy

70Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 am

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:i can't tell if you're lying or not *narrows eyes*

I'm being dead serious this time.

71Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ok, then.

72Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 am

BoldPuppy

BoldPuppy
Titan Trainee

Um, yeah, BBRae and RobStar pretty much. Kthx.

73Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Tue May 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

RAWR o3<

74Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR to u too Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 905575 BBXRAE FOREVAR (no offence)

75Favorite Shippings? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Shippings? Fri May 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

thats ur opinion XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum