Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Least Favorite Shipping

+6
MadmanRobz
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
Yawning Squirtle
Akuni
Injur
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Least Favorite Shipping Empty Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Ok, I figured, if there's a FAVE shipping... why not a LEAST fave? Smile

Anyway... least fave shipping?

RobinxSlade.

DUDE THAT'S JUST WRONG. No offense, but I think Slade's way scarier without a lover.

2Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Blackfire x Robin]

That ho. <_<

3Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Do we even need this topic? You're practically begging for a flame war to break out.

4Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

opposites? a fave one, a least fave...

5Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:opposites? a fave one, a least fave...

You're practically begging for a flame war to break out.

6Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

practically! i just wanna know what ppls least faves are! i'm not begging... its just an empty topic!

7Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:practically! i just wanna know what ppls least faves are! i'm not begging... its just an empty topic!

People are really volatile over things like this. The tiniest, most innocuous comment can spark a multi-page rantfest between people who think that Starfire should be sleeping with Robin, and people who think that Raven should be sleeping with Starfire while sleeping with Beast Boy on weekends, as part of an elaborate scheme to keep Cyborg (with whom she is also sleeping) from noticing that she is sleeping with Gizmo.

Seriously, people's feelings get irreparably damaged over stuff like that, grudges develop, animosity builds--it's not a good idea, in essence.

8Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:41 am

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:People are really volatile over things like this. The tiniest, most innocuous comment can spark a multi-page rantfest between people who think that Starfire should be sleeping with Robin, and people who think that Raven should be sleeping with Starfire while sleeping with Beast Boy on weekends, as part of an elaborate scheme to keep Cyborg (with whom she is also sleeping) from noticing that she is sleeping with Gizmo.

Seriously, people's feelings get irreparably damaged over stuff like that, grudges develop, animosity builds--it's not a good idea, in essence.
btw I'm in the latter group there

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

9Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Yawning Squirtle wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:People are really volatile over things like this. The tiniest, most innocuous comment can spark a multi-page rantfest between people who think that Starfire should be sleeping with Robin, and people who think that Raven should be sleeping with Starfire while sleeping with Beast Boy on weekends, as part of an elaborate scheme to keep Cyborg (with whom she is also sleeping) from noticing that she is sleeping with Gizmo.

You jackass.

...See? It's that easy.

10Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Yawning Squirtle wrote:

You jackass.

...See? It's that easy.

Your freaking out over nothing. This guy didn't do anything. He wanted to make a topic so he did. Is that such a problem?

Anyway, I loathe StarxRob. Too cliche for my likings.

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

11Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:
Yawning Squirtle wrote:

You jackass.

...See? It's that easy.

Your freaking out over nothing. This guy didn't do anything. He wanted to make a topic so he did. Is that such a problem?

Anyway, I loathe StarxRob. Too cliche for my likings.

"Your" scolding me over nothing. I was playing along with what Squirtle said.

Anyway, no, the thread itself isn't a problem, but for reasons that I outlined earlier, it could become one. People have thin skins.

12Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ok chill out. I'm just saying, if you don't want to get involved with a fight, pay no mind to this topic then.

13Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm

I wasn't speaking on my own behalf, but on the forum's.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that there's not a high chance for a titanic forum-wide shipping war, so have at thee I suppose. Smile

14Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(lexi i'm a girl) honest opinions...? dude. people's opinions are their own buisness someone else doesnt have to go around telling them that it's wrong.

15Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:(lexi i'm a girl) honest opinions...? dude. people's opinions are their own buisness someone else doesnt have to go around telling them that it's wrong.

I was unclear, it seems--I was speaking out of concern for the forum; I wasn't trying to speak for anybody. Really, it's not that much of a stretch of the imagination to see that a topic like this could be divisive.

16Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Divisive meaning "harmful?"

17Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:Divisive meaning "harmful?"

Sort of. Basically, what I'm saying is that this is a very easy way for grudges to form, for personal dislikes to sprout up and ferment. People get very, very defensive and hot-headed on the subject of shipping.

But unless this forum gets a couple dozen more regular members, I don't see that happening. Still, it's an easy way for a flame war to start. That's why topics like this generally don't get made on forums; really touchy subjects--shipping, politics, religion--can very quickly turn friends against one another.

18Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

religion... o wow... if there's a flame war, i'm not gonna object 2 any1's opinions... honestly... their opinions are their opinions

19Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:religion... o wow... if there's a flame war, i'm not gonna object 2 any1's opinions... honestly... their opinions are their opinions

Well, that's sort of what a flame war is. A disagreement, or a debate, doesn't constitute a flame war. It's when the discussion turns sour, when insults are tossed around like confetti, that it becomes a flame war. This thread can easily become that.

20Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Back on topic?

mine are

Least Favorite Shipping 905575 x Least Favorite Shipping 644162
Least Favorite Shipping 544126 x Least Favorite Shipping 741238
Least Favorite Shipping 741238 x Least Favorite Shipping 328455
elephant x Least Favorite Shipping 905575
Least Favorite Shipping 892404 x Least Favorite Shipping 328455
Least Favorite Shipping 95457 x Least Favorite Shipping 741238

I can't stand any of those

21Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:39 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Grrr... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!

An elephant??

22Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:Grrr... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!

An elephant??

I think it's actually an American M4 Sherman tank, circa World War II.

23Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

RavenxRobin101 wrote:Grrr... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!

An elephant??

I think it's actually an American M4 Sherman tank, circa World War II.

Nice history knowledge...but...
It's an african elephant
Raven's into elephants
but i don't like it

24Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

O.O...

25Least Favorite Shipping Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Yawning Squirtle
Titan Trainee

what the hell? Ravenxelephant is my third favorite pairing!

ILL KILL YOU!

http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum