Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Least Favorite Shipping

+6
MadmanRobz
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
Yawning Squirtle
Akuni
Injur
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD im guna search that on youtube now!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

27Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

lolz "no videos found for ravenxelephant"

28Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

29Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

"Love Story" ~ RavenxElephant XD

30Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I PICTURE IT NOW!

Raven singing: It's a love story! Baby just say... *looks at elephant* yes...

XDD

31Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

Least favourite pairings? That would be:

Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 865406 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 905575
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 741238 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 544126

32Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

MadmanRobz wrote:Least favourite pairings? That would be:

Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 865406 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 905575
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 741238 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 544126

THANK YOU
Finally, someone gets it

33Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Same here my friend...

same...

here...

34Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 pm

So I guess I'm the only person here who supports Beast Boy and Raven...?

35Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

No, the new guy likes it.

36Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:No, the new guy likes it.

We have a new guy?

Anyway, I may as well contribute. If I had to pick some least favorites, it'd probably be:

-Robin and Raven, I guess because it conflicts with my main. Also, I don't know, I just find the idea boring. Two brooding, like-minded people, it just, too much drama, you know? You can have too much darkness in a relationship. I just don't see them being happy. Ever. Like, as a lust-based thing, it makes sense; if the two of them just couldn't take their hands off of one another. But I see no long-term stability or future, or tenderness for these two.

-Beast Boy and Terra, because of that whole...you know, the backstabbing. I guess it also bothers me because having Terra and Beast Boy get back together would spoil whatever development was had for the both of them because of her betrayal and the events leading up to her "death." They both grew as people. Putting them together, it just sort of defeats that development.

37Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Well actually, we just got another new one. I was talking about kookl197 or whatever # was at the end. He/She is pretty obsessed lol. I am still not sure what gender they are. I'm pretty sure it's a girl though.

38Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:Well actually, we just got another new one. I was talking about kookl197 or whatever # was at the end. He/She is pretty obsessed lol. I am still not sure what gender they are. I'm pretty sure it's a girl though.

Oh, an obsessive shipper. Those are so much fun.

39Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

40Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee

For me... I gotta say pretty much what Deforest said. Also, anyhting pairing an adult villain with a hero. Brotherblood x Cyborg? Fixit x Cyborg? Slade x Raven? Slade x Robin? please. Talk about creepy.

And another thing... Speedy x Aqualad? Where the hell did that come from?

41Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
-Beast Boy and Terra, because of that whole...you know, the backstabbing. I guess it also bothers me because having Terra and Beast Boy get back together would spoil whatever development was had for the both of them because of her betrayal and the events leading up to her "death." They both grew as people. Putting them together, it just sort of defeats that development.

Well, think about this

Yes, she betrayed them but...dude...she killed Slade.

No, he DID die, trigon didn't save him until after he died.
Ressurection.

and, she didn't really want to betray them.
We all know that.

42Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am

Mango wrote:

Well, think about this

Ressurection.

We all know that.

I recall her saying "I've done terrible, unforgivable things, and I have absolutely no regrets."

It's more the second reason than the first, anyway.

43Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Mango wrote:

Well, think about this

Ressurection.

We all know that.

I recall her saying "I've done terrible, unforgivable things, and I have absolutely no regrets."

It's more the second reason than the first, anyway.

Touche'

44Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Terra OWED slade...

plus *terra punches slade; slade goes flying into lava* PWNED SLADE X3

45Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 pm

MadmanRobz

MadmanRobz
Titan Trainee

[quote="Deforestation Sensation"] I recall her saying "I've done terrible, unforgivable things, and I have absolutely no regrets."

It's more the second reason than the first, anyway.[quote="Mango"]

Dude, that was quote from when she was being manipulated by slade, and that was the ONLY reason she went against the titans to begin with. Slade MANIPULATED her into believing in his lies. The true Terra was the one we saw in the beginning off the show and the Terra that sacrificed herself for Jump City and killed Slade in the progress. That's not even arguable, that is what we actually see in the show.
''Things Change'' is not valid as an argument for either side though, since the entire episode can be interpreted to support your own personal opinion no matter what pairing you ship.

Last edited by MadmanRobz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Miss-write)

46Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 am

MadmanRobz wrote:
Dude, that was quote from when she was being manipulated by slade, and that was the ONLY reason she went against the titans to begin with. Slade MANIPULATED her into believing in his lies. The true Terra was the one we saw in the beginning off the show and the Terra that sacrificed herself for Jump City and killed Slade in the progress. That's not even arguable, that is what we actually see in the show.

Of course it's arguable. Anything is. The fact that she went along with Slade in the first place, tried to murder the Titans, rampaged around the city killing scores of people alone, that's enough for me to indict her. It always bothered me how everybody just up and forgave her immediately. The only one who didn't go along with the "Let's Redeem Terra!" bandwagon was Raven "it'll-be-the-last-thing-you-ever-do" Roth.

''Things Change'' is not valid as an argument for either side though, since the entire episode can be interpreted to support your own personal opinion no matter what pairing you ship.

Of course it's a valid argument. Partly due to the episode's content itself, partly due to the comic continuation of it that hammered home the point that Terra is happy in her new life and Beast Boy is happy to let her go. Look, ship BB/Terra all you want, that's what makes America great, just don't try and tell me that it's super-duper-true-love-as-bound-by-the-red-string-of-fate-and-ultra-maxi-canon because all arguments against it are invalid.

47Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

That's pretty much what Mykan's trying to do...

48Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*hums random song* L.U.P.E L.U.P.E L.U.P.E AND LUPE WAS HER NAMEY

49Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD

50Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Shipping Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

I no XD but mah least fav pairings are

Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 741238 X Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 971218
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 87082 X Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 788251
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 95457 X Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 788251
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 644162 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 367338
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 328455 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 367338
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 644162 / Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 741238 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 544126
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 741238 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 367338 (some people actually r OO)

mah fav are :
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 328455 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 644162
Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 5910 x Least Favorite Shipping - Page 2 971218

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum