Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The dumbest villans of Teen Titans?

+3
Akuni
Injur
Otaku588
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Otaku588

Otaku588

This may be only minor question, but did any of you ever think that some of the villans were out of place, I mean most of them where not even in the Teen Titans comics at all, alot of them were just ridiculous, too cliche, and just plain retarded thats just my own saying?

To make my point, I'm gonna list my top ten worst and stupidest villans of Teen Titans, and don't get me wrong some were okay, but not great, not listed the ones in the comics.

10. MUMBO- Stupid Joker clone

9. SEE- MORE- Just laughing the name makes laugh, I mean take about no effort whatsoever

8. PUNK ROCKET- I never seen this episode, but I already know that is sound so cliche

7. ADONIS - ACTS LIKE A MUCLE JERK AT FIRST, BUT HE'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT, I MEAN USE COMMON SENSE.

6. Sota - He's doesn't start off as a villan, but a guy looking for his lost pet, but that all goes wrong when he wants BEAST BOY instead, so to me, he's just a confused misfit

5. MOTHER MAE EYE- At this point I think they were running out of ideas, I mean this is superhero show, not a cliche cartoon with bad puns.

4. FANG - A guy with a spider for a head, really, what's next a man with scorpoin for a head, once agian no effort at all?

3. BILLY NUMEROUS- MAN, THESE VILLAN NAMES ARE GETTING MORE CLICHE LIKE THE VILLANS FROM CAPTAIN PLANET, AND THE HILLBILLY TONE JUST DOESN'T GO WELL WITH HIM.

2. THE SOURCE AND BOB - RIGHT SHOWS US HOW DEADLY FOOD CAN BE, THIS IS MAYBE THE SEACOND WORST EPISODE OF THE SERIES

AND 1# WORST ONE IS (DRUM ROLL)

1. CONTROL FREAK - OUT OF ALL THE VILLANS, THIS IS THE MOST ANNOEYING OF ALL THEM, HE MAKES A COMEBACK IN THREE EPISODES OF THE SEASONS, I MEAN COME ON GUYS, SEROUIESLY, AT LEAST HE DOES NOT HAVE PREDICABLE CLICHE NAME, STILL HE IS ANNOEYING AS HECK, THAT AFTER A TIME I WAS HOPING SOMEBODY WOULD KILL HIM, URGH, PLEASE NO MORE COMEBACKS!

ANYWAY, PLEASE RESPOND

Last edited by Otaku588 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Otaku588 wrote:This may be only minor question, but did any of you ever think that some of the villans were out of place, I mean most of them where not even in the Teen Titans comics at all, alot of them were just ridiculous, too cliche, and just plain retarded thats just my own saying?

Good question!

Some of the original villains weren't bad. Red X was entertaining, for instance, as was Control Freak. But occasionally we got someone completely random and out of nowhere who was totally nonthreatening, completely bizarre and annoyed more than they entertained.

Cardiac, for instance. He's a robotic heart. Who kidnaps children. What is his origin? What is his motivation? Is he even sentient? None of these things are ever explained, or even mentioned! He's just a robotic heart who kidnaps children, end of story.

I was never fond of Mumbo or Malchior either. The best thing Malchior did was provide fodder for BB/Rae. <3

But hands-down the worst villain in the series was Brother Blood. Say what you like about Slade and his own peculiarities towards children, Brother Blood's entire character seemed to just be "Snide pedophile who's in love with Cyborg." Which, from what I've told, is lightyears away from his characterization in the comics.

3The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Control Freak is a fat wannabe tech lover. He's extremely entertaining.

Mother Mae-Eye shows that the Titans can get along just nicely with no help from parents.

The Source has a funny voice Very Happy

I don't like the Rider Rodney guy... you know... the one who took Robin's briefcase thing? Cuz he's 80 years out of line, and "cool cat" doesn't slide anymore.

Brother Blood? A wannabe old guy who loves Cyborg enough to rip apart his own body to look like him. Shocked I think he went a LITTLE too far...

4The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

One of the dumbest was Ding Dong Daddy.

Oh gawd.

But I still wonder what was in that box in Revved Up...

5The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

RileyTheTitan wrote:But I still wonder what was in that box in Revved Up...

The same thing that was in the briefcase from Pulp Fiction?

6The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

there was a funny fanart pic for that briefcase... it showed a pic of Batman posing Shocked and the Titans are like uhh okk...

7The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Omg... umm...

OH! THAT F*CKING PUPPET KIND I HATED HIM!! He did nothing for the series and was only in ONE episode! I also hated and didn't enjoy Brother Blood, in my opinion, he was not only one too many major villans in the show/comic, he was stupid.

Last edited by RavenxRobin101 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

8The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Yes.

The puppet king made an appearence in Revved Up too.... wtf, he has a car?!

9The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

IKR!! THATS SO RETARDED!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

10The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

HOW DARE YOU?! CONTROL FREAK IS MY FAVORITE VILLAIN!
YOU'RE A STUPID VILLAIN! *Punches Riley*

11The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Uh... dude. I said I hated Ding Dong Daddy. (WTF name xD)

Control Freak is pretty funny, actually.

12The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

:O ty your mango???? took me long enough 2 figure it out... <.<

the puppet king is retarded. with one punch from mas (menos? i forgot) he was sent flying into the wall...

i think the puppet king is mentally ill ... >.<

13The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Wed May 26, 2010 1:06 am

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

CONTROL FREAK

14The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Wed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

fat guy in an overcoat obssessed with tv = The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? 328455 LOL!

15The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu May 27, 2010 5:04 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD or as Lupe would say "dat fat dude"

16The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

insert insert insert insert insert

17The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Zodiac

Zodiac
Titan Trainee

the stupidest villain was that guy who hosted that hero tournament and stole the loser's powers
he looked like a giant white monkey thing

18The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu May 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

the Master of Games or something like tht? o_o???

19The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Thu May 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Zodiac

Zodiac
Titan Trainee

yea

20The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

he big meanie bumb too

21The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri May 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Zodiac

Zodiac
Titan Trainee

got that right

22The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

ugh, I agree
I hated that guy from the start
The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? 224761

23The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Fri May 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

he looked like... a monkey... cuz he had sideburns and ... ya... LAMEO!

24The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sun May 30, 2010 9:39 pm

The White Wolf

The White Wolf
Teen Titan Mega Fan

XD yeah!

25The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Empty Re: The dumbest villans of Teen Titans? Sun May 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

but i wish CN had made the girls fight in the tournament thing. Shocked is CN... sexist? thy always focus on the dudes! gasp. O-o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum