Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titans Would Never Say..

+7
Shadow_of_Darkness
MadmanRobz
Injur
Yawning Squirtle
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
Akuni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi: *walks in* YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT COLOR MY HAIR WAS B4 I DIED IT RAE!?!?!
Rae: Uhh...
Lexi: BLONDE! AND I HAVE STRAIGHT! YOU WANNA SCREW WITH ME!?! YOU CAN GO F*** YOURSELF!!!!
Rae: O.O

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

52Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Slade: *goes to Disneyland* YAY! I want to go to Small World!!! :O!!!

Raven: Yo, Yo ,Yo what up Dawg?

Beast boy: Dudes, Im going to emo!

53Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Slade: I hate it when my milkshakes bring the boys to the yard.
~
Robin *singing in sleep*: and I know that he knows I'm unfaithful, and it kills him inside...
Slade: WHAT?!
~
*continuing from Titan Rising w/ the Terra Raven fight*
Terra: well at least my hair isn't purple!
Raven: oh shut up, i can do all the stuff you can and MORE!
Terra: can u join slade and take you guys down while destroying the city?
Raven. =_=

54Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi: *walks to Terra* I CAN AND DID!!!!
Luna: *smacks Lexi*
Lexi: -_-

55Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 am

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Raven: I've just noticed: how does someone get PURPLE hair???

56Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Raven: Cuppycake, sugarplumb, huggy huggy huggy bear.
Everyone else: Daaaammmmnnnnn!!!

57Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Slade: Now, Robin, you under my control..
Robin: ...Yes, master.... what is your command..?
Slade: SHUT UP AND GET NAKED!
Robin: o_o Are YOU a hot Tameranian chick or Gothic Psychic?
Slade: Uh........
Robin: I thought not! *walks off*
----

58Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Slade: My milkshake brings all the boys... no... TEENS to da yard and they're like, it's better than yours and I'm an idiot right, it's better than yours I can teach you but I have to charge...
Robin: *bursts in with other titans* THE JIG IS UP SLADE! (does anyone even still say that!?! THAT IS ALL I COULD THINK OF! XD)
Slade: OH THANK GOD FOR YOU MAGIC SONG!!!!

59Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Slade: Robin I DREAM OF YOU EVERRRRYYY NIGHT!
-
Robin: The newest weapon of the Robin generation, the R pan! *pulls up a frying pan* ...........It can actually knock people out. =p

60Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Terra

Terra: Oh Robin, I love you.
--
Robin: o_o D-don't....go...in...Starfire's...closet!
-
Starfire: Moo.
--
Starfire: Why is that I am being of the taller height then Robin? Is that the natural?!

61Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

*@ Titans Tower*
Robin: Well, guys, now that almost everything's cleared up... BB's heart's broken and so much stuff is left unanswered... let's say... thursday... let's all go & play GOLF!!
Robin: YEA! And we'll have picnics... and training sessions... and go on vacation... and golf... and have adventures...
Raven: Sorry to break it to ya, Robin, but we won't be having any more adventures. We got cancelled. It's over.
Robin: But... we were gonna have... picnics... and golf... and adventures... and... and... *cries loudly*
Starfire: SHUT UP! NOW THAT WE ARE CANCELLED, CN WILL ONLY PLAY RERUNS!! OUR MERCHANDISE WILL BE NO LONGER SOLD, AND WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! NOW SHUT UP OR I'LL LASER THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!!!
Robin: *continues crying*
Starfire: I WARNED THE LIL PUNK, DIDN'T I??? NOW I'LL LASER THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!!
BB: Star, wait!!
Starfire: *hits Robin with a beam*
[this makes sense ^^]

62Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Starfire: MUSTARD AND CONNON FODDER *Explodes*

63Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Robin: *to Slade* I'm going to duck you up.
--
Starfire: ...What is love...
BABY DON'T HURT ME!
---
Robin: I love you Starfire-
Starfire: FINALLY! Ha! Take that RobxRae shippers! He said it! He said it!
Robin: o_o

Last edited by Akuni on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

64Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(XDDDDDD)

65Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:32 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Raven: (In Star kissing Rob scene in T in T) *smiles but thinks* HELLO SUICIDE! MY NAME IS F***ED!!!
~
BB: *clicks on misleading thumbnail on youtube*
Rick Astley: NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNE LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA RUUUUN AROUND AND, DESERT YOU!
BB: I'm an idiot IT!!!
~
Star: Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR OW!!!!

66Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Shadow_of_Darkness
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Robin: Hey, Cyborg can you pass me my tampons?

Raven: *looks at Robin* I think i'm in love with you...

Robin: Uh o_o

Starfire: *Whispered to Beastboy* I hate mustard!

Cyborg: *crashes T car with Hammer*

Luna: OMG LETS PLAY HALO :O!

Magno: I love pink unicorns!!

67Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Cyborg: beep boop bop. beep bop ba boop bop.
-
Robin: *farts*
-
Beast boy: I ain't easy...bein green.
(XD)

68Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:30 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Star: ... F*** YOU!!! DA NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH!!! F*** YOU!!!!!!!!! (XD a screamo song me and my cousin clay put together XDDDD)
~
Raven: da na na na na CARRAMELL DANCIN!!!!! OO OO OOAOOWA!!!!
~
Robin: I MUST BE EMO! Very Happy

69Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Robin: I like to put on my rainbow condoms and watch them change colours!
--
Raven: I love Aqualad!~ Very Happy
--
Beast Boy: I HATE CHU TERRAH!
-
Terra: WOO! WOO!
--
Robin: In the end, it doesn't even- hey are those cookies?!

70Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Beast Boy: *British accent* What if you were to give our program, to say...20...intelligent people. What would that do?
Raven: *Chibi and childish voice* DUDE, I'M SO TOTALLY SMART!
--
Raven: I love you Robin.
Universe: *Explodes*

71Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS AND HAD TO POST XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Raven: *Dressed in pink and dancing in dront of everyone is a tutu* I'M A BARBIE GIRL! IN A BARBIE WORLD!

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

72Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Raven: SHUT UP BIRD!!!!!!!!
--
Robin: Titans, go! Now stop! Go! Stop! Go! Stop... uh...
Starfire: get on with it! D:<
--
Slade: SHHHH! I'm watching Racheal Ray's 30-Minute cooking sessions!
--
Speedy: I'm not Speedy. I'm ROBIN! Very Happy
--
Jinx: I love you BB i wanna be wit u forevaaah...
--

73Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Starfire: Ok, Robin, explain...how do earthlings do biological reproduction?
--
Raven: Go away, I'm watching Racheal Ray's 30-Minute cooking sessions with Slade! Mad
--
Raven: PORK!

74Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Slade: *watching Terra fight the Titans as his apprentice, then watching Apprentice part 1 and 2* It's just not the same!
--
Terra: You don't remeber me?!
Beast Boy: *in school uniform* NOPE! ^^
--
Robin: TITANS! GET IN THE CAR! Very Happy
Raven: Why?! There's nothing going on...
Robin: ........*pushes Raven in and locks the door* Let's go a long drive Raven. A long one.

75Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Star: *knocks on bathroom door* Robin? What is taking so long?
Robin: *slams door open with chibi fire eyes* I'm an idiot IT GO AWAY! THIS IS THE TIME OF DAY YOU AREN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!
~
Raven: ... I love Slade.
Others: O.O... Very Happy WE KNEW IT!!!
~
Gizmo: ... anyone wanna tell me why I'm an old man/midget in the comics, yet in the show I'm some bald kid?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum