Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titans Would Never Say..

+7
Shadow_of_Darkness
MadmanRobz
Injur
Yawning Squirtle
Mango ‹з
LexiNicole
Akuni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Robin: ........*pushes Raven in and locks the door* Let's go a long drive Raven. A long one.
(In the would NEVER say section ^_^)
(This post is more like a...a titans would never sing post xD)

Robin: Here today, gone tomorrow, don't need myself remembered... (Gotta think on this one XD)

Starfire: Soulja boy up in dis ho, watch... (XD)

Raven: There she goes, there she goes again, racing through my brain. And I just can't contain...this feeling that remains. (XD)

Cyborg: ...I don't sing...

Beast Boy: Mass slaughter of the innocent. Kill it, skin it, wear it. How the f**k can you rest your head and sleep at night? Kill it, skin it, wear it. Where do we draw the line?

77Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Robin:... HOW... LOW... CAN YOU GO? HOW LOW... CAN YOU GO!?!?!
Raven and Star: Very Happy
(THERE!!! HAPPY!?!?! XDDDDD)
Slade: MAH MILKSHAKE BRING ALL DA BOIS TO DA YARD AND THERE LIKE, IT'S BETTA THAN YAHS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

78Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

---Three Hours Later---
Starfire: Friend Robin and Raven! You are back from your drive... Robin, why is there a purple bruise on your neck?! Raven, your leotard is the shredded... why is the bed in the backseat?!
--

Robin: I LOVE YOU. AND YOU. AND YOU. AND YES YOU READING THIS.
--
Mumbo: Abra cadabra.... you have HIV!
--

79Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Akuni wrote:Mumbo: Abra cadabra.... you have HIV!
(XD)

Cyborg: I have AIDS.... Kool - AIDS. Very Happy
Raven: *facepalm*
~
BB: IF I WOULD FALL, INTO THE SKY, DO YOU THINK TIME, WOULD PASS ME BY!!?!?! CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES IF I COULD JUST-
Terra: SHUTUP!!!! Now we're over!!!! FOR THE... *counts with finger* THIRD TIME!

80Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Cyborg: NOBODY LOVES THE BORGY BEAR!
--
Robin: I...love...love..
Starfire: Who?!
Raven: WHO ROBIN?!
Robin: KITTEN!
--

81Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Robin: Do ya like waffles?
Others: YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES!!!!
~
BB: Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool witya pants on the ground!!!

82Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

All: We're the Teen Titans and we a[[rove this message
Tacos Rule.

83Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

George W. Bush: *looks at Magno's post* Heh heh...

84Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

GEORGE BUSH IS A TEEN TITAN?!
Because I heard he was slade

Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Teen_t10

85Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

[XDDDDDDD mango]

BB: Today's sophisticated day!!! [wears tie & work pants & shoes with hair slicked back]
--
Robin: Slade, HURRY UP AND SAVE ME, HURRY UP AND SAVE ME, HURRY UP AND SAVE ME, HURRY UP AND SAVE ME, I JUST WANNA FEEL THE LIGHT, AND I DO WHEN I'M WITH YOU!!!
Slade: What are you talking about, naive child?
Robin: I-- thought we were lover buddies!
Slade: *SIGH*
--
Trigon: Where's my lil Rae Rae?
Raven: *giggles* Here, Daddy!!!
[they hug]

86Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(XDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Cyborg: *sigh*
BB: Hey I know what'll cheer you up!
Cyborg: I don't think I'm in the mood.
BB: Come on! *runs out and runs back in with a banana costume on and giant maracas* IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
~
Lexi: LET'S GO SWIMMING! Very Happy

87Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Akuni

Akuni
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member

Robin: BITCH! ..........I LOVE YOU!
--
Robin: OMG JUSTIN BEIBERRRRRRRRRRRRR
-
Beast Boy: *randomly self destructs*
--
If we had a Season Six, we would have Rob Star kissing contimplation videos everywhere...
*pulls up a huge montage of that with the song Addicted playing* o_O

88Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Lexi: If we had a season six... it would turn into more of a... DAWSON'S CREEK kinda show rather than a DC comic based cartoon...
Rae, Star, and Rob: PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: ... Ok.

Rob: Very Happy JUST CALL ME ROBIN THE PIMP WONDER!!!!
~
Kitten: IM AN UGLY GIRL! MY FACE MAKES YOU HURL!! THAT I HAVE IT, I SHOULD BAG IT!

89Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue May 04, 2010 7:08 am

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Slade: I am the thing that haunts your dreams, that keeps you up at night.
Robin: That was YOU?! YOU PERVERT!
Slade: Wait...what?
--
BB: Kitten listens to weird al?
Magno: Yeah, and Lexi likes Eddsworld. SANDWICH SANDWICH!
(Thx youtube friend activity bar XD)

90Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

(XDDDDDDDDD)
Lexi: Hellz yea!!!

91Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BB To Raven: How I love to lick whipped cream off your breasts.

Mañgo: WTF?! O_o

92Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue May 04, 2010 6:48 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Star: Friend Raven! Would you-
Rae: HEIL HITLER!!!!
Star: O.O
Rae: Very Happy
~
BB: POPULAR! I KNOW ABOUT POPUUUULAR! AND WITH AN ASIST FROM ME, TO BE WHO YOU'LL BE, INSTEAD DREARY WHO YOU WERE, well are, THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN STOP YOU, FROM BECOMING POPULAR! Very Happy
~
Rob: Who else be doin' yer mom?
~
Cy: Screw computers, I'M GOIN' AMISH!!!!

93Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BB to Robin: VOULEZ-VOUS COUCHER AVEC MOI?!
Robin: Wait, what? WAIT, WHAT?!

94Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

BB: Greetings, fellow Titans. I, Beast Boy, or Garfield Logan, is back from my perilous trip to Boston University, in which I struggled with getting over myself, and did actual work. I can now tell you I am smarter, and that I will no longer be telling my previous jokes, as I have found they are incredibly stupid--

Titans: *sitting on couch, drinking soda* HEEHEE why are you PURPLE, mr. dolphin?

95Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Thu May 06, 2010 10:01 pm

BB: Here, let me serenade you with my magic voices.

96Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty ???? Fri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

Mykan

Titan Trainee

Deforestation Sensation wrote:BB: Here, let me serenade you with my magic voices.

I'll take that... BOTH ways.

Maybe the Real BB wouldn't cuz... let's face it he can't sing.

But if he could he probably would.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

97Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri May 07, 2010 4:26 pm

LexiNicole

LexiNicole
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Deforestation Sensation wrote:BB: Here, let me serenade you with my magic voices.

Lexi: *facepalms at that*
BB: Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 892404
Terra: DX

98Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Injur

Injur
Teen Titan Mega Fan

total awkwardness.

terra's both charmed & freaked out

99Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Maybe the Real BB wouldn't cuz... let's face it he can't sing.

Why should that stop him? People who can't sing do it all the time.

Like Lady GaGa.

-----

Trigon: Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...

100Titans Would Never Say.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Titans Would Never Say.. Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Mango ‹з

Mango ‹з
Teen Titan Mega Fan

Terra: Wanna go out?
Control Freak: ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum